Old December 27th, 2007, 10:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Gerard

Default Best reel under $100? Best reel under $50?

boy I sure am found of the cfo, what's wrong with getting used spools for
it?.
wow the old orvis reels were made by hardy in England, or so I've heard,
Hardy always stood high with me for fly reels, ever since I've bought my
first cfo, I wonder if hardy is outsourcing too?
"sandfly" wrote in message

90% of the under 200.00 reels are being made in a few over seas
factorys..one line is okuma, the one right next to it could be orvis..so
on and so on, all in the same building...all made about the same with a
few quirks to make each reel different..the price denotes how good..

--
sandfly

sandfly/bob
flyfishing instructor, tying and shop owner
http://tinyurl.com/3x53lq
N.J.B.B.A.2215
formally bucks now tioga co. pa.
there's a fine between sane and Insane !

I did not escape----They gave me a day pass !!
Newsgroups
=----