Old January 1st, 2008, 05:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Default Best reel under $100? Best reel under $50?

PS: I have a friend who got testicular cancer from using an Okuma fly
reel.

Okay, I'm sitting here on IV morphine and start reading weird ****
like this. *Is it ROFF or the morphine? *I don't know. *Third base..
Frank Reid

A morohine IV? Is that your regular dinner entrée, or are you STILL in the
hospital?

I sure hope you get better soon, so that some other calamity can have a
chance at ya.

Really, Frank, get well soon!

Well, had some more pain on Friday that ended up with an emergency
colon resection on Saturday because of a peferated bowel. Lost a foot
of colon. So this is my happy friggen New Year. I'm on morphine IV
with a periodic shot of dilaudid.
OBROFF: I got one of those Bass Pro reels at the BP mother ship in
Springfield, MO for 40 bucks.
Frank Reid