Old October 16th, 2006, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Peter Kay

Default Return to Usenet- Welcome Back Peter "

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:38:11 +0100, Dave Lane
wrote:

Peter Kay wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:41:48 +0100, "aquazur-dra"
wrote:

" Welcome Back Peter "

I'll second that - good to hear from you..

Found the links below on a quick search, will have to do more research
now settled. Would be nice to get the Brenig crowd together out here
but distance might be a problem.

you bet - hard enough t get the old buggers to come to Brenig these
days, apart from the hard core who probably wouldn;t be allowed into
Poland anyway....

cheers,

Dave

Thanks guys. I think our friend who went to Muck was thrown out by the
locals for abusing sheep, or was it 'cos he wouldn't abuse sheep?? Bit
hazy now. Much Polish beer has passed under the bridge since those
heady days of gatherings and 10 message threads :-) Will hang around
and report if I ever get to fish here. Might be a problem during the
winter with temperatures in the -30s...
Regards

Peter