Old November 17th, 2007, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scamp grouper and a bug

Hello ,

On 16-Nov-2007, Rodney Long wrote:

These
new limit regulations, are going to increase shark attacks along
America's beaches, but the left wingers will claim it's due to Global
Warming.

Perhaps we should have no limit & aseason on people who do not
believe in
gloabal warming
How can you NOT!!!!!! believe in our delitiriouse effects leading to
global
warming
Do you think that overpopulation, clear cutting and wars are good for
the
planet and its ecosystem?
Do you think that those in power in Wash , Suadi Arabia and the other
ruling
families really give a **** about toxic emissions
They only care about their walllets!
Perhaps we should have an open season on bigots, warm mnngers and war
profiteers and those who belong to and support the military industrial
complex.
I would vote for it.
Fred

The contention that the activities of man are causing gobal warming is, to
use technical terms, complete bull**** and utter nonsense.

The data just do not support it. You have to believe by faith that the perpatrators
of this hoax know what they are talking about.

Just look at Al Gore's lifestyle, he does'nt appear to be too concerned about
it - what a f___ing hypocrite.

It is both bad science and bad religion.

Jim