Old June 23rd, 2004, 02:11 AM
Wolfgang

Default whatever happened to

"Gene" wrote in message
link.net...
no troll..
I remember he was quite a 'hot topic' a couple years ago..but ,I haven't
seen his mention lately. Just curious...if he was indeed still around
somewhere...

A question that is no less interesting for the fact that it has floated
around unanswered for a few tens of thousands of years. Personally, I think
not, but I'd be very interested in any evidence that bears on the matter.
Keep us posted?

Wolfgang
who, while not famous for planning adequately for the future, nevertheless
hopes to do what is absolutely necessary come the last
trump.......um.....or, the day before, actually.