Old May 8th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Bob in Idaho

Default fly line setup advice

This seems like a good place to start: http://www.sexyloops.com/index.shtml

Bob C. in Idaho
Idahoans for Nader

"Andy" wrote in message
om...
Im in the west of Ireland and would like to do some fly fishing for
brown trout. I have looked on the net at setting up a fly rod and fly
line but have found no relevant information - mostly people trying to
sell tackle!

What I need is information on setting up the fly line itself
preferable in a step-by-step breakdown of the different sections,
lengths used and how to tie them together.

I have fished successfully with spinners but would now like to have a
go at fly fishing. Is it really so difficult to set up a fly rod?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy S.