Old April 7th, 2004, 06:57 AM

Default What's your favorite fly fishing book?

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:58:17 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

OK, fine! :-) But, if you set up OE the way I told you, it would be
graphically clear that some of this thread had gone off a cliff of its own,
while the rest had stayed on the subject of books. I'm really trying to
help, Tim. :-)

I'm in some newsgroups where there would be interesting remarks about
using OE as a newsreader. I'm just barely acceptable there as a real
user because I use Agent. You can't assume that most, or even many,
'Net users have OE. In this case he's said he does, so it works, but
others of us are not in it.

In my case, I read the lovefest in a previous session, and, had I not
put a lock on it, I'd have had no clue what you were talking about as
any unlocked messages go away when I sign out of my reader. We won't
go near what happens when power users in 'nix are in their fav
readers.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli