Old July 29th, 2010, 09:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Need help on a Fishing Trip

On Jul 29, 1:48*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
Okay, yesterday, no less than 8 folks including my bride told me to go
fishing. *Piece of cake, I'll head up to the Black Hills. *Small water
that I can wade, catch some pretty trout. *Oopsy, in talking to the
camp ground owners (even at the base in Rapid City), this is the week
before Sturgis and its the 70th anniversary. *They're expecting a half
a million folks to start pouring in and if you don't have a camping
spot reserved (and there are no reservations left), fugetabotit.

I would like to leave Tuesday, comeback the following Monday and go
somewhere I can catch decent brown trout whilst wading. *No giant
rivers please. *Within about 650 miles of Omaha.
Any ideas?
Frank Reid

Coulee country. Southwest Curdistan. More details if interested.

giles