Old July 30th, 2010, 12:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default Need help on a Fishing Trip

On Jul 29, 5:35*pm, "Fred" wrote:
On 29-Jul-2010, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Frank_Reid_=A9_2010?=
wrote:

Okay, yesterday, no less than 8 folks including my bride told me to go
fishing. *Piece of cake, I'll head up to the Black Hills. *Small water
that I can wade, catch some pretty trout
Any ideas?
Frank Reid

I just recently discovered that on our anniversary Sept 25 my wife is
expecting 3 chiildhood girlfriends to visit from back East
I have been asked to leave for that week
I have 1 or 2 friends so far that will go *w me to Yellowstone
Take advantage of these occasions

Fred - who can be sometimes wiser

And a VERY happy anniversary to you!
Frank
(understanding brides are a WONDERFUL thing)