Old October 26th, 2007, 06:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

Default I end up in the strangest places....

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:32:05 -0400, "sunfishin"
wrote:

"asadi" wrote in message
. net...

You might be able to catch some fish in that little creek/stream that runs
behind the general store, back behind the washer pitch. i haven't been to
Luckenbach in 15+ years. It is not a place I would like to be caught too far
after dark at. Good place to loose an eye or some teeth at.

Yeah, but Steve used to catch some ENORMOUS brookies there, by golly!
Just give him some money and he'll invite you to give him some
more.......man will he sleep good!!!