FS: Bean "River Tread" Studded Aquastealth boots

Old October 2nd, 2006, 02:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Conan The Librarian

Default FS: Bean "River Tread" Studded Aquastealth boots

Howdy,

SWMBO are preparing for a move and as I was cleaning out the garage,
I realized that I don't really need these boots anymore. (I've got a
pair of Chotas lightweight Citico Creek that suffice for 99% of the
fishing I do.)

So, if anyone out there is interested, I'd be willing to part with
them for $75, you pay the shipping. They've been used about a
half-dozen times, so they have plenty of life left.

BTW, in case Claspy is reading this: I've also got a couple of L-N
planes I'm putting up for sale (#164 and #112). And a crispy vintage
Stanley #65 and #80 with a Hock blade, plus some wooden dado planes (all
bought from Leach). Let me know if you'd like a shot at 'em. :-)

Chuck Vance
Old October 2nd, 2006, 04:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
William Claspy

On 10/2/06 9:58 AM, in article , "Conan The
Librarian" wrote:

Howdy,

SWMBO are preparing for a move and as I was cleaning out the garage,

^^^^^^
I think you mean "shop", don't you? :-)

You guys movin' on up to the deeeluxe apartment in the sky? Hope you've got
shop space!

I realized that I don't really need these boots anymore. (I've got a
pair of Chotas lightweight Citico Creek that suffice for 99% of the
fishing I do.)

What size are the boots, brother?

BTW, in case Claspy is reading this: I've also got a couple of L-N
planes I'm putting up for sale (#164 and #112). And a crispy vintage
Stanley #65 and #80 with a Hock blade, plus some wooden dado planes (all
bought from Leach). Let me know if you'd like a shot at 'em. :-)

Ooooooooooh! A #112? Hmmmmm........

And the woodies. I actually don't have any dado planes. Ping me via email
and let's talk!

Bill

Old October 2nd, 2006, 04:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Conan The Librarian

I can't believe I wrote that. :-)

You guys movin' on up to the deeeluxe apartment in the sky? Hope you've got
shop space!

Yep. That was a requirement. :-) Got one half of a large two car
(separate door to it as well) ... and this one has windows. :-)

I realized that I don't really need these boots anymore. (I've got a
pair of Chotas lightweight Citico Creek that suffice for 99% of the
fishing I do.)

What size are the boots, brother?

Doh. Size 11. IIRC, the Bean folks said to add 1/2 to 1 to your
shoe size when ordering. I wear 10-1/2 or 11 depending, and these fit
fine for me.

BTW, in case Claspy is reading this: I've also got a couple of L-N
planes I'm putting up for sale (#164 and #112). And a crispy vintage
Stanley #65 and #80 with a Hock blade, plus some wooden dado planes (all
bought from Leach). Let me know if you'd like a shot at 'em. :-)

Ooooooooooh! A #112? Hmmmmm........

And the woodies. I actually don't have any dado planes. Ping me via email
and let's talk!

You got it, my librarian/wooddorking/flyfishing brother.

Chuck Vance
Old October 2nd, 2006, 06:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:27:09 -0500, Conan The Librarian
wrote:

William Claspy wrote:

[...]
And the woodies. I actually don't have any dado planes. Ping me via email
and let's talk!

You got it, my librarian/wooddorking/flyfishing brother.

Chuck Vance

"wooddorking"?

/daytripper (that's about what I'd call what happens in *my* shop ;-)
Old October 2nd, 2006, 07:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Conan The Librarian

wrote:

You got it, my librarian/wooddorking/flyfishing brother.

"wooddorking"?

/daytripper (that's about what I'd call what happens in *my* shop ;-)

And it just so happens that "Wooddorker" is my Yahoo username. :-)

Chuck Vance