The Perfect Frog

Old June 23rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
Bob La Londe

Default The Perfect Frog

Anybody know where I can get a good look at one on-line?

Perfect Frog or The Perfect Frog is the name of it.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 23rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
Seismo

Never heard of it.
Is this it?
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descp...SNAG-SPPF.html

Old June 24th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Bass_Mr.

Randy,Jerry,
How do you guys feel about these frogs compared to the Horny Toad ? I have
used the Scum Frog with success but haven't used these "perfect" frogs yet.
They look nice though.
oups.com...

Old June 24th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Bob La Londe

ink.net...

"Seismo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Never heard of it.
Is this it?
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descp...SNAG-SPPF.html

I am not sure that is the same frog. I saw them on Fishing University, and
I thought they looked a little different that. I have that show saved on my
DVR so I'll have to back and look at them again.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 24th, 2005, 09:02 PM
texasbassfishing.com

Frogs that are working for the pros.

http://www.texasbassfishing.net/images/news/196-1.jpg
http://www.texasbassfishing.net/imag...grassbass5.jpg

Grant
www.TexasBassFishing.com

Old June 24th, 2005, 09:25 PM
texasbassfishing.com

I have used them all, they work well when you clip the banks edge and
sneak them in slowly. The one in the link below is a pretty good one
too, it's cheap, soft, light weight but is easy to cast.

http://www.texasbassfishing.com/imag.../frog-scum.jpg

Grant
www.TexasBassFishing.com

Old June 25th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Jerry Barton

They look good, but I don't see how they can flutter across the top to bring
the fish from a distance. I'm a firm believer that the leg action on the
Horney Toad is the reaction getter. I've used these before I tried the HT,
and they did work pretty good when I would drag them across lily pads, but I
believe it was a "sight" thing, they had to see the movement.

Old June 25th, 2005, 02:00 AM

This has to be "Bobby's Perfect Frog", he is a local tournament pro and
guide on the CA delta and has been fishing these frogs for many years.
The frogs are made by Snag Proof but Bobby has tweaked them into his own
design for better hook ups. The delta has areas that cover acres upon
acres of weed beds and with the tides four times a day can get a
high/low water shift of 2 to 5 feet and even more at times. At a lower
tide these weeds lay on the surface like a hugh mat, just made for the
frog. You need bulldog equipment, rod, reel, and line (power -pro
40-60#) or the like. This is fun fishing just to see the blow ups and
the frogs flying, the catching is a bonus of course. A good color on the
delta is the yellow headed blackbird and the wild bullfrog but any color
works. There is a tournament in early Aug for only Snag Proof baits, and
they drew over 300 boats last year. Its a blast..

sket

Old June 25th, 2005, 02:48 AM
texasbassfishing.com

Shown below, Bobby's Perfect Frog.
http://www.texasbassfishing.net/imag.../snagproof.jpg

Old June 25th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Netman

The frog that Dean Rojas helped develop is made by Spro. I have seen the
new Spro frog and have heard mixed results about it. I have tried the
Sumo Frog(Kermit) that we seen Rojas throwing last season and it works
like a champ. I caught alot of fish on it over 2 days on Logan Martin &
Neely Henry in AL. If you want to see the pics of the frogs just check
out the SPRO website or go to BASSBUCKANDDUCK.COM to see the Sumo Frog.

BN