Fred Dockwray in Oz

Old July 29th, 2010, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

Default Fred Dockwray in Oz

As we know, Fred has emigrated to Australia. he is currently in Sydney near
his daughter.

I have been in touch with him via SKYPE. This is a great free programme and
good fun to boot.

He and Jan are well and enjoying life. He said that even though it is mid
winter there, the temperature is still 16 degC.

Bill

Old July 30th, 2010, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Derek Moody

In article , Bill Grey
wrote:
As we know, Fred has emigrated to Australia. he is currently in Sydney near
his daughter.

He and Jan are well and enjoying life. He said that even though it is mid
winter there, the temperature is still 16 degC.

So, are the fish biting..?

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/

Old July 30th, 2010, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Just Dave

Wow, that's a wee bit far for a gathering, but the entertainment
should be good....

ahhh, off to Ireland next week, yay.

cheers all

Dave

On Jul 30, 12:11*am, Derek Moody wrote:
In article , Bill Grey

Old July 30th, 2010, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

"Just Dave" wrote in message

Wow, that's a wee bit far for a gathering, but the entertainment
should be good....

ahhh, off to Ireland next week, yay.

cheers all

Dave

Hi Dave,

It's been a while since we "gathered" at Betws-y-Coed and Fred is now in
doubt as whether he can remember people. Of course he remembers me as we
have been in contactsince before breing and after. He also remember you
Dave - it must be the lon hair that did the trick.

Anway have a nice trip to ireland next week.

Bill

Old July 30th, 2010, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
diamonds

On 29 July, 20:55, "Bill Grey" wrote:
As we know, Fred has emigrated to Australia. *he is currently in Sydney near
his daughter.

I have been in touch with him via SKYPE. *This is a great free programme and
good fun to boot.

He and Jan *are well and enjoying life. *He said that even though it is mid
winter there, the temperature is still *16 degC.

Bill

I remember Fred at the first 'Brenig' that I came to. Regards to Fred
and all the 'Brenig' Mob.
Reg Sweetmore - (Diamonds).
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

"diamonds" wrote in message
On 29 July, 20:55, "Bill Grey" wrote:
As we know, Fred has emigrated to Australia. he is currently in Sydney
near
his daughter.

I have been in touch with him via SKYPE. This is a great free programme
and
good fun to boot.

He and Jan are well and enjoying life. He said that even though it is mid
winter there, the temperature is still 16 degC.

Bill

I remember Fred at the first 'Brenig' that I came to. Regards to Fred
and all the 'Brenig' Mob.
Reg Sweetmore - (Diamonds).

I'll certainly tell him you've sent your good wishes. He had a friend with
him called Chris at Brenig.

Hope you are well Reg.