Penns Creek

Old March 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Penns Creek

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Mike Makela" ten.tsacmoc@alekamm wrote in message

"Benjamin Turek" wrote in message
I catch fish. Hell, I caught at least two that I can remember last year.
I was just curious about Penns because there are four or so streams
around here that we all talk about more. Penns has some good hatches,
but so do the others. I simply wondered if I was missing something when
I was going

Not a god damn good fish anywhere in the area. Best to stay far away
from Penn's. I hear Spring Creek's good too and few other smaller
cricks.

I've heard that west suburban Philadelphia is THE place to fish. As a
matter of fact, I have a close personal contact at a Philadelphia public
access television station who is eager to shoot a segment on fly fishing
at a west suburban Philadelphia trout stream on Monday, April 24th. You
know anyone who wants to be on T.V.?

Wolfgang
yep, for real.

Count me in too, just another excuse to go fishing. Could be a few
streams...prefer Valley, but whatever, as long as there are fish in it.

Mike

Old March 11th, 2006, 05:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

[...]

Email with details will be winging your way Monday morning.

Wolfgang