MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Old December 25th, 2005, 01:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Hi Guys and Gals,

As you know, I don't get on here very often even though I try and keep with all the posts.
All I wanted to say is

I WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE BEST NEW EVER!

Papa John
Old December 25th, 2005, 03:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Papa John" wrote in message
Hi Guys and Gals,

As you know, I don't get on here very often even though I try and keep with
all the posts.
All I wanted to say is

I WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE BEST NEW
EVER!

Papa John

Merry Christmas to you too Papa John, wanna go for a boat ride when I come
down to the MTC this year? :-)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old December 25th, 2005, 04:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Merry Christmas to all!

May 2006 Bring all of you Lake & State Record Fish! and for Warren, a
E50 Qualification!

Old December 26th, 2005, 01:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Papa John,

And the same to you and your family.

--
Joel

Muscoot Reservoir
Proud member of the Rat Pack.

Old December 26th, 2005, 03:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Well THANK YOU SANTA CRAIG!

Happy & Healthy Holidays to you too buddy!

I'll be fishing the FLW Stren Series NE Division in 2006, so if I can
exchange that E50 gift for an FLW Tour qualification that would be great.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

oups.com...

Old December 27th, 2005, 03:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Sure!

--
Craig Baugher