O.T. .. this just came to me.....

Old July 19th, 2007, 09:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

Default O.T. .. this just came to me.....

....and I really would have liked to have been fishing at the time, but I
wasn't.

The wife's been home a week from a month long vacation...and I'm just now
able to type, ping me opie and remove invalid and I'd like to talk about
God.

There are two kinds of men, those who are moral and honest because of God.

And those who are moral and honest in spite of God.

.. . . and that's all I've got to say about that.

john

Old July 19th, 2007, 01:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"asadi" wrote in message
...and I really would have liked to have been fishing at the time, but I
wasn't.

The wife's been home a week from a month long vacation...and I'm just now
able to type, ping me opie and remove invalid and I'd like to talk about
God.

There are two kinds of men, those who are moral and honest because of God.

And those who are moral and honest in spite of God.

Well, there's also those who are NOT moral and honest.....with or without
gods.

. . . and that's all I've got to say about that.

Amen.

Wolfgang
and then there's women, too.

Old July 19th, 2007, 08:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Joe McIntosh[_2_]

"asadi" wrote in message news:7jCni.2510
and I'd like to talk about God.

There are two kinds of men, those who are moral and honest because of God.

And those who are moral and honest in spite of God.

. . . and that's all I've got to say about that.

john
Indian Joe awakening--John ' I don't talk about God much but just read an
interesting question [may be old to you but new to me ]

If God made the world--who made God?

Old July 19th, 2007, 08:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
BJ Conner

On Jul 19, 5:46 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:
"asadi" wrote in message

...and I really would have liked to have been fishing at the time, but I
wasn't.

The wife's been home a week from a month long vacation...and I'm just now
able to type, ping me opie and remove invalid and I'd like to talk about
God.

There are two kinds of men, those who are moral and honest because of God.

And those who are moral and honest in spite of God.

Well, there's also those who are NOT moral and honest.....with or without
gods.

. . . and that's all I've got to say about that.

Amen.

Wolfgang

You have to bring Bush and Cheny into everything??

Old July 20th, 2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Jul 19, 3:10 pm, "Joe McIntosh" wrote:
"asadi" wrote in message news:7jCni.2510
and I'd like to talk about God.

There are two kinds of men, those who are moral and honest because of God.

And those who are moral and honest in spite of God.

. . . and that's all I've got to say about that.

john
Indian Joe awakening--John ' I don't talk about God much but just read an
interesting question [may be old to you but new to me ]

If God made the world--who made God?

made god do what?

yfitons
wayno(you can lead a deity to water, but you can't make him drink)

Old July 21st, 2007, 12:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
dcabarle[_8_]

If God made the world--who made God?

made god do what?

yfitons
wayno(you can lead a deity to water, but you can't make him drink)

Not that this is the forum to discus religion but I believe what he's
saying with his comment, "If God made the world, who made god". It's a
true statement if you think about it. Religious people will tell you
that the earth is just a bit too complex to have just popped into place
with people and trees and everything else. If a god exists, Then surely
the god with the magnitude to create all that we touch, see, smell,
hear, etc... is far more complex than anything the god has created,
correct? That being said, who/what created the creator?

Through the power of money
And the power of your prayers

God wants dollars
God wants cents
God wants pounds shillings and pence

God wants guilders
God wants kroner
God wants Swiss francs
God wants French francs

God wants escudos
God wants pesetas
Don't send lira
God don't want small potatoes
God wants small towns
God wants pain
God wants clean up rock campaigns

God wants widows
God wants solutions
God wants TV
God wants contributions

God wants silver
God wants gold
God wants his secret never to be told
God wants gigolos
God wants giraffes
God wants politics
God wants a good laugh

God wants friendship
God wants fame
God wants credit
God wants blame

God wants poverty
God wants wealth
God wants insurance
God wants to cover himself

What God wants God gets, God help us all
- Roger Waters

--
dcabarle

'Technorati Profile' (http://tinyurl.com/2n68mt)
Old July 21st, 2007, 07:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"dcabarle" wrote in message

I always liked those movies where Christopher Walken played that fallen
angel guy...'course the eggplant scene wasn't bad either.

laughs........john

Old July 21st, 2007, 03:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

"asadi" wrote in message

...and I really would have liked to have been fishing at the time, but I
wasn't.

The wife's been home a week from a month long vacation...and I'm just now
able to type, ping me opie and remove invalid and I'd like to talk about
God.

There are two kinds of men, those who are moral and honest because of God.

And those who are moral and honest in spite of God.

Well, there's also those who are NOT moral and honest.....with or without
gods.

. . . and that's all I've got to say about that.

Amen.

Wolfgang

You have to bring Bush and Cheny into everything??

B J ? I have to laugh. And I know you're voting for Hillary.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 04:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
BJConner

wrote:
On Jul 19, 5:46 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:
"asadi" wrote in message

et...

...and I really would have liked to have been fishing at the time, but I
wasn't.

The wife's been home a week from a month long vacation...and I'm just now
able to type, ping me opie and remove invalid and I'd like to talk about
God.

There are two kinds of men, those who are moral and honest because of God.

And those who are moral and honest in spite of God.

Well, there's also those who are NOT moral and honest.....with or without
gods.

. . . and that's all I've got to say about that.

Amen.

Wolfgang

You have to bring Bush and Cheny into everything??

B J ? I have to laugh. And I know you're voting for Hillary.- Hide quoted text -

I'd vote for an old yellow dog for I'de vote for a republican.