Steve Huber's OutdoorFrontiersTV is BACK!!!

Old September 25th, 2007, 02:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Steve Huber's OutdoorFrontiersTV is BACK!!!

I made the announcement at the BRMC/NWC, but I have been remiss in making a
"public announcement."

After a short hiatus, I'm proud to announce that Steve Huber's
OutdoorFrontiersTV is returning to national television!

We have been working hard on acquiring sponsors/advertisers, filming and
editing. It is our goal to bring fishing and hunting episodes with an
informational twist to national television. The show will be seen in 49
states (Rhode Island is the lone hold-out right now), three times a week on
The Sportsman Channel. Show times are Tuesday at 4:00 pm, Thursday at 9:00
am and Saturday at 12:30 pm (all times Eastern Standard Time).

The Sportsman Channel is primarily a cable channel and is widely available.
If you don't have TSC, make sure to check as it is often part of a sports
package. Otherwise you'll have to get enough people to ask for the channel
and have it added to your local lineup.

We're excited about this project and hope you enjoy the show. According to
the network, the first show will be aired October 2nd.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 25th, 2007, 02:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
The Sportsman Channel is primarily a cable channel and is widely
available. If you don't have TSC, make sure to check as it is often part
of a sports package. Otherwise you'll have to get enough people to ask
for the channel and have it added to your local lineup.

Is it still available on-line?

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old September 25th, 2007, 03:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
.. .

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
The Sportsman Channel is primarily a cable channel and is widely
available. If you don't have TSC, make sure to check as it is often part
of a sports package. Otherwise you'll have to get enough people to ask
for the channel and have it added to your local lineup.

Is it still available on-line?

Yes it is. Sign up and they give you the first month free, then it's
$4.95/mo. after that.

Old September 26th, 2007, 01:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:40:17 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

I made the announcement at the BRMC/NWC, but I have been remiss in making a
"public announcement."

After a short hiatus, I'm proud to announce that Steve Huber's
OutdoorFrontiersTV is returning to national television!

KEWL, I get it on cable here!

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old September 26th, 2007, 03:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

wrote:

I made the announcement at the BRMC/NWC, but I have been remiss in making
"public announcement."

After a short hiatus, I'm proud to announce that Steve Huber's
OutdoorFrontiersTV is returning to national television!

KEWL, I get it on cable here!

I guess that's one advantage to living there.

Old September 28th, 2007, 06:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

wrote:

I made the announcement at the BRMC/NWC, but I have been remiss in making
"public announcement."

After a short hiatus, I'm proud to announce that Steve Huber's
OutdoorFrontiersTV is returning to national television!

KEWL, I get it on cable here!

I guess that's one advantage to living there.

Don't nod off with Steve in the room.........he'll spam you,...... and
deny it in the morning , by golly! Man you won't sleep good!