Slow People Suck

Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:13 PM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flyfishing,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.oldtimer
trippy

Default Slow People Suck

In article vuzsi.33118$Bb1.850@trnddc02, BigNetBuy took the hamburger
meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

In article aYvsi.8347$yg1.3365@trnddc04, BigNetBuy took the hamburger

trippy wrote:
In article PBssi.31239$Bb1.92@trnddc02, BigNetBuy took the hamburger
meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

trippy wrote:
In article , ThePsyko
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

On 02 Aug 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.buzzard.rules and heard
trippy cry out in ...

In article , ThePsyko
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

On 02 Aug 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
heard BigNetBuy cry out in news:bbmsi.1482$BQ.25@trnddc03...

Why do you slow old *******s continue to drive? Is 55mph to fast
for you? Do you need a expletive retirement lane where you can
drive using your walkers at a leisurely 0.000000001mph that you do?

I was behind this big expletive Oldsmobile (notice the
coincidence? OLD people drive OLDsmobiles).

He was doing, at most, 35mph...ON THE expletive INTERSTATE.
Meanwhile, cars are literally FLYING past him at 55-65-75mph. He's
creating a safety hazard with his leisurely cruise up the
Interstate. Cars are backing up, swerving to avoid him, honking,
etc.

Clearly, old people should stick to country roads.

AMEN to that brotha!

What's worse is when you're on a windy mountain road behind a couple
of slow moving cars and when you come upon a passing lane, the car in
front moves over but the car behind goes JUST fast enough to make it
past them before the passing lane ends - so you're still stuck behind
the slowpoke...

Being that slowpoke is very fun in a Ryder truck where the regulator
insures that you don't move any faster than 35 mph. o_0

yeah but if you stay out of the passing lane, it's not a problem

Uh huh. Say that as you're going up a big hill with a trailer full of
your ****.

Then pull the **** over and let the people who can afford movers pass.

Right. Sorry I didn't think of that, I was too bust trying to get the
****er up the hill.

See, you were being rude, inconsiderate, and only thinking of yourself.

No, I was trying to keep the truck in motion, so it wouldn't roll back
down the hill. That would be bad. This was like a 24 foot ****ing
trailer full of ****. I was driving a real truck, not one of those
little U-Haul jobbies. That's a real bad time to have a governor clip
your speeds. Dig what I'm saying?

If you can't handle the truck on a hill then you shouldn't be driving.

Are you retarded?

IT HAD A GOVERNOR ON IT. My handling of the truck wasn't the problem. If
it would have gone faster, we would have gone faster. They throttled the
**** out of it.

Why am I even bothering to explain this to you? You're a moron. Still.

Another example of why we need a national driver's license. Clearly the
state you reside in is dropping the ball and giving out driver's
licenses to anybody with a pulse.

Next time, pull the **** over and you'll be forgiven.

It's all about how your ****ty driving skills impact my ability to get
from point A to point B.

You were not affected at all, so **** off.

Your inability to handle a truck creates a traffic jam that affects
hundreds of other drivers. Your inconsiderate attitude is both
disgusting and embarrassing. People like you are literally driving this
country to hell.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Call Me When You're Sober" -- Evanescence

"What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
and keep moving forward. Get up."

-- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

Old August 4th, 2007, 01:29 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flyfishing,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.oldtimer
BigNetBuy

ThePsyko wrote:
On 03 Aug 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
heard BuZZard cry out in news:i3Ksi.39$Aj6.4@trnddc01...

"BigNetBuy" wrote in
message news:bbmsi.1482$BQ.25@trnddc03...
Why do you slow old *******s continue to drive? Is 55mph to fast for
you? Do you need a expletive retirement lane where you can drive
using your walkers at a leisurely 0.000000001mph that you do?

I was behind this big expletive Oldsmobile (notice the coincidence?
OLD people drive OLDsmobiles).

He was doing, at most, 35mph...ON THE expletive INTERSTATE.
Meanwhile, cars are literally FLYING past him at 55-65-75mph. He's
creating a safety hazard with his leisurely cruise up the Interstate.
Cars are backing up, swerving to avoid him, honking, etc.

Clearly, old people should stick to country roads.

Agreed.. i live in a retirement state.

yeah but you're stoned so it's a good thing you can't drive too fast!

Conspiracy to get Buzzard high.

I'm calling the DEA, clown.

--
- Dean
"{BNB} is a little Net-Trollop. He sluts his wrath all over the place."

http://members.aol.com/bignetbuy/clown.txt

--"How come you're so sweet?" --Kali

--Asshat Orwell accuses me of socking up -- AS MYSELF:

BigNetBuy wrote:

Hey pedo****! I saw you testing out some new header tricks. Planning
another nym hop?

--Onideus Mad Hatter confesses his raging pedophila:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote in
:

Um, you really should watch your mouth, much of the "civilized" world
that you speak of has a legal age of 12 to 16...it's only here in the
US that 18 is the norm (and not even in all states). Sure the
Christian right doesn't much like to deal with reality, but it doesn't
make it go away. Most of those that are called pedophiles here in the
states are considered normal, everyday citizens in the vast majority
of the other civilized countries...something to think about. Perhaps
we're the ones who aren't as "civilized" at the rest of the
world...

and

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote in
:

Wake the **** up, you retard. The LEGAL AGE in most of the United
States isn't even 18.

And in many places it's not about the AGE so much as it's about the
AGE GAP. For example in Missouri if you're 17 you can rightly go and
**** yerself a consenting 14 year old no problem.

Old August 4th, 2007, 01:30 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flyfishing,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.oldtimer
BigNetBuy

trippy wrote:
In article PBssi.31239$Bb1.92@trnddc02, BigNetBuy took the hamburger
meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

trippy wrote:
In article , ThePsyko
[...]

What part is too hard to comprehend?

DONT DRIVE ON THE ****ING HIGHWAY IF YOUR CAR SUCKS ASS.

Old August 4th, 2007, 04:08 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flyfishing,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.oldtimer
BuZZard

"ThePsyko" wrote in message
t...
[...]

well.. i have to be stoned.. to gel with the crazyness.. bwahaaha

Old August 4th, 2007, 03:44 PM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flyfishing,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.oldtimer
§ñühw¤£f

BigNetBuy pinched out a
steaming pile ofAeHsi.25$zg3.8@trnddc04:

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
BigNetBuy pinched out a
steaming pile ofCAnsi.11784$8u1.9186@trnddc07:

Meat Plow wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:50:47 +0000, BigNetBuy wrote:

Why do you slow old *******s continue to drive? Is 55mph to fast

for
you? Do you need a expletive retirement lane where you can

drive
using your walkers at a leisurely 0.000000001mph that you do?

I was behind this big expletive Oldsmobile (notice the

coincidence?
OLD people drive OLDsmobiles).

He was doing, at most, 35mph...ON THE expletive INTERSTATE.
Meanwhile, cars are literally FLYING past him at 55-65-75mph.

He's
creating a safety hazard with his leisurely cruise up the

Interstate.
Cars are backing up, swerving to avoid him, honking, etc.

Clearly, old people should stick to country roads.
Should have done a PIT maneuver on the old ****.
Heh. That would have made for a killer picture. Seeing that old

koot's
face as his car spun around. lol

Oh look, its the Usenet Club for Sociopaths...

I will fill you with false hopes again, clown!

As if.

Old August 6th, 2007, 07:27 PM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flyfishing,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.oldtimer
ThePsyko

On 03 Aug 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
heard BigNetBuy cry out in news:bMPsi.8310$ug3.966@trnddc06...

ThePsyko wrote:
[...]

NARC!!

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

******ing off the planet, one person at a time**

Old August 7th, 2007, 03:36 PM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flyfishing,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.oldtimer
§ñühw¤£f

ThePsyko pinched out a steaming pile
:

ThePsyko wrote:
[...]

The solution is quite obvious. All old people should drive cars that
have a "governor" that is set high. Porche boxters etc...