sunglasses

Old July 15th, 2008, 03:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Default sunglasses

Nothing like a refined Scotch man. ;-)

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Charles Summers wrote:
"What me worry?" wrote:
A trickle of Dickel, please.

Not really picky, are ya?

Do yourself a favor and pick yourself up a bottle of 12 year old
Aberlour.

So far so good.

Pour ya a glass over LOTS of ice ...

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Never, *NEVER*, *NEVER EVER* pour a single malt over ice.

If you have to have ice in your scotch buy a blend and ruin that.

A single malt should be lightly touched with just a droplet of
cool spring water and nothing else.

Sorry for the outburst, but some things are just not done in
polite society.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old July 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Well... after quitting smoking, I had to do something!

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
OMG Charles, I didn't know you were a Scotch drinking man.

Old July 28th, 2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Aberlour actually recommend the ice... which I found more pleasing than
adding water or without ice.

FWIW: I picked up a bottle of their Abund'ah this weekend to try, and would
suggest that anyone wanting to try Aberlour to stick with the 12 or 16 year
old.

Old July 30th, 2008, 12:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Strong possibility that I'll be at the Elm Hill Hotel next Monday night.
Can't wait to have one of Walter's omelets.

Old July 30th, 2008, 09:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:47:05 -0500, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

On your way South, are ya?

How far South???

Old July 30th, 2008, 09:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Nashville

"What me worry?" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:47:05 -0500, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

On your way South, are ya?

How far South???

Old July 30th, 2008, 11:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:36:02 -0400, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Nashville

Nice and prolly lots O fun, but not far enough South. ;{

Enjoy!

"What me worry?" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:47:05 -0500, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

On your way South, are ya?

How far South???