New Reel

Old January 27th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Kevin Hare

Default New Reel

Hey Jerry Ole buddy, you say you have a few St. Croix's layin around?
Your son Heavy (that would be me) could always use a new rod or two?
Then for my birthday all you would need to get me were reels to go
with them? Tell ya what, Terri could use them more than I could and
I'm sure that she would be thrilled to have them knowing that they
were once yours! Sorry Sean.

Heavy

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message ...
Oh NO he didn't..... the St. Croix's are in the boat house where they're
staying, but he eyeballs them everytime he comes over.

"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...
You're not helping the situation any Randy!

Sean:
I'm sure you and I can seek out a happy median somewhere... right? Plus...
You got all the St. Croix's!

"Alwaysfreezking" wrote in message
wasn't there a net involved somewhere here between the two of you also?
Still can't wait till April, temps should be inthe high 30's low 40's

can't
wait!!!!
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
news I told you to be quiet about those Rods and Reels. He'll think you're

taking
his inheritance.

"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote

in
message ...
Who me?? LOL

"Sean Barton" wrote in message
Charles, we're going to have to have a long talk!

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Opps!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
SHHHhhhhhhh ! Sean reads this NG.

Old January 28th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Jerry Barton

Damn, all of a sudden, all of these adopted sons come out of nowhere. BUT,
anything !!! for my sweetheart Terri.

om...

Old January 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Alwaysfishking

oops did I say net? i uhmm meant bet yeah thats it ...wasnt there a bet
between the two of you ;-) Nice to see I still have my memory..now where are
those dam car keys?
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
I totally forgot about the net. Now he'll know about that too, and Charlie
and I will never hear the end of it.

Old January 31st, 2004, 01:01 AM
Sean Barton

"Kevin Hare" wrote in message
om...
Hey Jerry Ole buddy, you say you have a few St. Croix's layin around?
Your son Heavy (that would be me) could always use a new rod or two?
Then for my birthday all you would need to get me were reels to go
with them? Tell ya what, Terri could use them more than I could and
I'm sure that she would be thrilled to have them knowing that they
were once yours! Sorry Sean.

Heavy

Hey Heavy/Charles,
Those rods are like brand new, hardly ever used. Well, considering how the
Old Man fishes, there not fish tested, we'll put it that way.

Old January 31st, 2004, 02:15 AM
Charles Summers

Shh... you know he hangs around here sometimes Sean. Tell you what, I'll get
the keys while you keep him occupied. Then, after the old man falls asleep
around 7:30, we'll sneak down there and get em.

We'll see how well they fish!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Sean Barton" wrote in message

om...

Old January 31st, 2004, 03:28 AM
Jerry Barton

That's it, you two are never getting them..... and I'm tearing up the
adoption papers Charles.

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Shh... you know he hangs around here sometimes Sean. Tell you what, I'll

get
the keys while you keep him occupied. Then, after the old man falls asleep
around 7:30, we'll sneak down there and get em.

We'll see how well they fish!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Sean Barton" wrote in message

om...

Old January 31st, 2004, 04:09 AM
Charles Summers

WAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa........ I'm telling my mommy~! Ok, ok... back to the
original plan. Let's Sean have them unless you want to buy reels for em.

I'm getting one from Steve anyway. ;-)

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
That's it, you two are never getting them..... and I'm tearing up the
adoption papers Charles.

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Shh... you know he hangs around here sometimes Sean. Tell you what, I'll

get
the keys while you keep him occupied. Then, after the old man falls

asleep
around 7:30, we'll sneak down there and get em.

We'll see how well they fish!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures