Reel Bearings 4 NWC

Old September 5th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Thundercat

Default Reel Bearings 4 NWC

Does anyone attending this year's NWC have any 3x10x4mm ABEC-7
bearings sitting around that I could purchase from them? I only need 1
for myself, well, one pair - I would want to swap both out at the same
time. I believe Mr. Alwaysfishking could also use a pair but I am not
positive. Randy, want to chime in? I think he has his eyes on the
ceramics though. I will be bringing my tools to do some very minor
maintenance and cleaning of Scorpions, Metaniums, Quickfires, etc.

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Old September 5th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Call this guy that Joe told us all about, and have him ship you all you need
to Steve's house. I've talked to Don before and I can't wait to send him my
Curados this winter.
Don Beck
Fisherman' Blessing
4824 Old Hickory Blvd.
Hermitage, TN 37076
(615) 232-5999

Old September 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Thundercat

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 10:13:39 -0400, "alwaysfishking"
wrote:

I could use a set too ceramic or not

Just FYI, the standard ABEC-7's run about $16 a pair vs $35 - $40 a
pair for ceramics. The creamics will give you about a %5 increase in
performance over the ABEC-7's for a 100% increase in price. If I know
you like I think I do, we will be using ABEC-7's... :-)

Old September 6th, 2004, 02:45 AM
Fritz Nordengren

I have no clue what you are saying -- but remind me to have you Curado
fans cast mine a few times. Help me decide if I should send it to the
curado doctor, or sell it. My curado is the worst performing reel in my
boat.......

Old September 6th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

SNIP
My curado is the worst performing reel in my
boat.......
-----
Something doesn't sound right, I've never heard that statement before from
anyone.