soft jerkbaits

Old February 19th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

wrote in message
oups.com...
If I didn't have to replace the damn thing after more than 4 casts, I'd
prolly use them more... and, I can chunk the #%$@ out of the Slug-Go -
can't cast the BD as far... and my experience is that the farther away
you are from the fish, the better...

When you rig them up, try this. After you have the lure rigged on the hook,
pull the nose back about an 1/8th of an inch and put a dab of superglue on
the hook. Then push the nose back into place. You'll find that the lures
stay in much better shape and last longer that way.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 20th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Heavy

I hear ya Randy! Did you get my email the other day? I'm in need of a
supply of those bad boys! Dad, are you listening as well????????

Heavy )

Alwaysfishking wrote:
For some reason I love the super flukes in baby bass, but when it

rains and
it's cloudy... I have had some amazing results with the arkansas

shiner. (
don't know why) My favorite right now..not really a jerkbait, but it

can be
fished like one is the Zoom Horny Toads. You can not fish it the

wrong way.

Old February 20th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

This is where dad catches all of his Toads. You and Randy, notice the new
Moccasin Blue color? Gotta' have some of those.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpage-ZF.html

ups.com...

Old February 21st, 2005, 02:50 AM
Heavy

Hey dad as long as you and my cousin Randy get them to me I'm all for
it! Can't get them here where I live so we need to keep it in the
"family!"

Heavy

Old February 21st, 2005, 01:32 PM
RichG

My local Gander mountain has them.... in Texas...RichG

--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
They won't ship to the state of Illinois, damn ! ?

ups.com...

Old February 21st, 2005, 01:35 PM
RichG

Ahhhhh...my response was assuming you were looking for "Horney Toad" lures.
Perhaps that request was on another thread...if so
Sorry, RichG TX
--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners
..

"RichG" wrote in message
om...
My local Gander mountain has them.... in Texas...RichG

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
They won't ship to the state of Illinois, damn ! ?

ups.com...

Old February 22nd, 2005, 03:06 AM
Henry Hefner

Academy Sports and Outdoors has them. At least the one in Mesquite,
Texas does.