Great group you got here!

Old April 7th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Bucket Mouth

Default Great group you got here!

Hey guys. I'm pretty new here, and just wanted to say "hi" and say what
a great group this seems to be.

I live in Wisconsin, so I don't get to catch those 15+ lb. hawgs like
you southern boys do. Yeah, I'm jealous......

I am a very serious bass angler (along with norther pike and sometimes
muskie). I think I'm pretty edjucated when it comes to fishing, but I
still love getting opinions, tips, etc. from other anglers. Fishing is
an on-going learning process, as you know.

Anyways, I look forward to sharing advice, stories and opinions with you
all!

NB

Old April 7th, 2004, 04:13 AM
Charles B. Summers

Thanks and welcome Bucket mouth! Yeah... these 15lb hawgs get kinda boring
after awhile down here and we usually just end up chasing the smaller ones
instead. My tennis elbow just can't handle the big ones anymore.

BTW: If you have any info as to where I can find one of those 20lb'ers in
Tennessee... I'd appreciate it! LOL You must be talking about the farther
south...

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old April 7th, 2004, 04:13 AM
Bucket Mouth

Default Great group-Also, where are you all from?

As I said, I'm from Wisconsin.

Just curious, where are you all from?

Thanks.

Old April 7th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Jerry Barton

Welcome Bucket Mouth, jump right in and argue with anyone! Some of your
state guys are coming down to the Southern Classic, why don't you join them
for some of those southern hawgs?

Old April 7th, 2004, 04:49 AM
John Kerr

Welcome NB, I am fairly new to the group also, and I too enjoy the
expertise that many on here share! Look forward to hearing some of your
fishing "startegies"! Size of the bass is relative to the area, so a 5
pounder in Wisconsin might compare to a 12 pounder in Florida....but ya
still gotta put em in the boat no matter the water ya fish, hu? grin
JK

Old April 7th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Andrew Kidd

Welcome,
Central Indiana here...
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old April 7th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Nikolay

Western MA

Old April 7th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Arcadia, Fl. Now that you've posted you are eligable (sp) for this years southern Classic. Come on down and meet folks in
person! Doc

Old April 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Baitgal

Welcome Bucket Mouth!
Austin Texas here....Texas....mmmm...home of the lunkers!

Old April 7th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Mark W. Oots

"Bucket Mouth" wrote in message
Hey guys. I'm pretty new here, and just wanted to say "hi" and say what
a great group this seems to be.

I'm sure your opinion will change once you get to know us:-)

Northern Illinois here...

Mark

---