sunglasses

Old July 12th, 2008, 01:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default sunglasses

"DK" wrote in message
Rodney Long wrote:
Guy Anderson, Sr. wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:18:53 -0400, What me worry?
wrote:

.....spam OMITTED!!!!......

Listen up, "What Me Worry?" Why did you quote the whole dern spam
message, and thereby perpetuate
his abuse of ROFB?? Use your noggin, man--just killfile spammers
instead of reproducing their garbage! OK??

Well what he did with the email will make anyone searching that address
find his post calling it spam
Me adding the web site, will place the post HIGH on Google , for anyone
searching his site, showing him a spammer

Google doesn't return results from Usenet unless they are mirrored by
another site - like some web based message boards.

-Dan

Like Google Groups?

Old July 12th, 2008, 01:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
DK[_4_]

Bob La Londe wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
wrote:

.....spam OMITTED!!!!......

Listen up, "What Me Worry?" Why did you quote the whole dern spam
message, and thereby perpetuate
his abuse of ROFB?? Use your noggin, man--just killfile spammers
instead of reproducing their garbage! OK??
Well what he did with the email will make anyone searching that address
find his post calling it spam
Me adding the web site, will place the post HIGH on Google , for anyone
searching his site, showing him a spammer

Google doesn't return results from Usenet unless they are mirrored by
another site - like some web based message boards.

-Dan

Like Google Groups?

Try it. I've never seen Google return results from Google groups unless
you were searching the groups.
Old July 12th, 2008, 02:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

WWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Jesus shut the hell up! Go fishing, go to bed...Do something other
than whine like little school girls.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:18:53 -0400, What me worry?
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:01:37 -0700 (PDT), personal style optical
wrote:

hi there I am located in New York and came across a set of polarized
lenses that works great at the water.
I use them myself when I go fishing in the Jamaica Bay area. My eyes
are extremely sensitive to light and this works great and can be used
with prescription or no prescription.

please check my site out.

Personal Style Optical
226 east 3rd street
New York
212-260-7264

www.psoptical.com

Spamming piece of garbage!!!

Dan in Florida

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old July 12th, 2008, 05:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
about SPAM and Rodney, RODNEY !, is now a SPAM kop ?!!?

It's not even 6 in the morning and I need a drink. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

I'll have a a double. Scotch please...

Old July 12th, 2008, 09:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:44:17 -0500, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
.. .
about SPAM and Rodney, RODNEY !, is now a SPAM kop ?!!?

It's not even 6 in the morning and I need a drink. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

I'll have a a double. Scotch please...

A trickle of Dickel, please.
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

"What me worry?" wrote in message
A trickle of Dickel, please.

Not really picky, are ya?

Do yourself a favor and pick yourself up a bottle of 12 year old Aberlour.
Pour ya a glass over LOTS of ice and you'll never drink anything else...
'cept maybe the 16 year old Aberlour.

I hear fish like it, or at least the BassPro does!... --- see.. on topic!

Old July 13th, 2008, 08:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:10:33 -0500, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

"What me worry?" wrote in message
.. .
A trickle of Dickel, please.

Not really picky, are ya?

Do yourself a favor and pick yourself up a bottle of 12 year old Aberlour.
Pour ya a glass over LOTS of ice and you'll never drink anything else...
'cept maybe the 16 year old Aberlour.

I hear fish like it, or at least the BassPro does!... --- see.. on topic!

Baawwwaaaaaaa!
How's it going Charles? Ya stoppin down this year?
Dan
Old July 13th, 2008, 11:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Charles Summers wrote:
"What me worry?" wrote:
A trickle of Dickel, please.

Not really picky, are ya?

Do yourself a favor and pick yourself up a bottle of 12 year old Aberlour.

So far so good.

Pour ya a glass over LOTS of ice ...

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Never, *NEVER*, *NEVER EVER* pour a single malt over ice.

If you have to have ice in your scotch buy a blend and ruin that.

A single malt should be lightly touched with just a droplet of
cool spring water and nothing else.

Sorry for the outburst, but some things are just not done in
polite society.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:15:20 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Charles Summers wrote:
"What me worry?" wrote:
A trickle of Dickel, please.

Not really picky, are ya?

Do yourself a favor and pick yourself up a bottle of 12 year old Aberlour.

So far so good.

Pour ya a glass over LOTS of ice ...

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Never, *NEVER*, *NEVER EVER* pour a single malt over ice.

If you have to have ice in your scotch buy a blend and ruin that.

A single malt should be lightly touched with just a droplet of
cool spring water and nothing else.

Sorry for the outburst, but some things are just not done in
polite society.

Actually for a single, I'd have a Makers and point and laugh at the
poofs mixing water of any kind with it. Bleech! g

Dan