Shimano Curado

Old November 5th, 2003, 07:29 PM
bill keating

Default Shimano Curado

Can I put the light weight spool (wiffle spool?) in my Curado CU-200B and
make it the super free casting model?

Old November 5th, 2003, 08:49 PM
AJH

I don't think it will work, the pinion won't engage..

I fish therefore I lie

Old November 6th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"bill keating" wrote in message ...
Can I put the light weight spool (wiffle spool?) in my Curado CU-200B and
make it the super free casting model?

I think there's more to a SuperFree than a wiffle spool. I could be wrong though.....
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Old November 7th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Thundercat

"alwaysfishking" alwaysfishking@ nospam.epix.net wrote in message
you should have bought two, now you'll have to pay shipping again
"bill keating" wrote in message
I took the advice - looked at the shimano scorpion and ordered one

today.
Thanks everyone.

Not necessarily true there Randy. Depending on where he purchased it, there
may have been no shipping costs at all...

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...

Old November 7th, 2003, 07:50 PM
bill keating

No, I paid for the shipping. I did find a place with no shipping "after" I
put in the order. I am a little slow, but happy. Thanks again

et...