Montana Clave?

Old February 9th, 2011, 06:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

Default Montana Clave?

Any interest?

I will certainly lend assistance in planning.

I think that the rivers will be blown thru the beginiing of July so
maybe end of July? - Aug is too hot

Just a thought..

Norton Buffalo aka James Cotton aka Sonny Boy Williamson #2 aka
Brownie McGee aka Larry Adler
Old February 9th, 2011, 07:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

flebow wrote:
Any interest?

This would be a good opportunity to finally put to rest the
Fawn Lake rumor.

What we need is an expedition equipped with GPS devices and
digital cameras.

Any volunteers ? Jeffie ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old February 9th, 2011, 07:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"flebow" wrote in message
Any interest?

I will certainly lend assistance in planning.

I think that the rivers will be blown thru the beginiing of July so
maybe end of July? - Aug is too hot

Just a thought..

Norton Buffalo aka James Cotton aka Sonny Boy Williamson #2 aka
Brownie McGee aka Larry Adler

I might be able to make an MT. clave depending on the time frame.

JT

Old February 9th, 2011, 08:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-09 13:56:46 -0500, flebow said:

Any interest?

July? I'd be interested depending on where in MT.

Old February 9th, 2011, 09:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:18:39 -0500, D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-09 13:56:46 -0500, flebow said:

Any interest?

July? I'd be interested depending on where in MT.

Dave

We have a magical piecm of land that I would like to share w many of
you
We have room for 6-8 people in our cabin = barn appt and a room in our
hse
If women come they would be happy and comfortable -

Dogs galore!

Methinks The rivers will be blown out any earlier - Any comments from
otghers pleae???

One would have to fly in to Glacier Int'l AP
and then after a day of rest and fishing for non angler wary large
rainbows
Rules are
respect the land and lake abd watch your trash
2 atunsten shot only- IWe have it for all
No organic substances in the lake
No felt soles or other boats besides our 3
Barbless and mainly
C & R
No females to be killed- We may have another 2 yrs on ours at $8.99
per fish

We can kill an older male oor 2 and smoke him for our trip
We would have to drive down south
I am sorry no goats
Joanne made me promise to get rid of them and to never have any more
goats after our 2 nubian females ate her garden.
We have the North and Middle Fork of the Flathead River here and the
Bob Marshall wilderness but the best fishing is closer to and in
Yellowstone 8- 8 HR drive w a stop in Bozeman - a cool town
I woudl imagine that you allrefer your own but we have a few backup
5-6 wts

Again Just a thought...

I need to plan the trip back East soon
Dave
I will let you know

Fred

Old February 9th, 2011, 10:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

On 2011-02-09 13:56:46 -0500, flebow said:

Any interest?

[...]

What town is closest to your home?

Might be cool that have another clave central near Rock Creek or the
Bitterroot, which would give a multitude of options for a 7 - 10 day clave?

JT

Old February 9th, 2011, 11:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 9, 3:43*pm, flebow wrote:

....If women come *they would be happy *and comfortable -

Dogs galore!

Um.......Eeeeeeewwwww!

...atunsten

Gesundheit!

shot only- IWe have it for all

Can we bring our own clean glasses?

No organic substances in the lake

Dang! We were hoping for fish.

No females to be killed

Talk to the dogs.

We can kill an older male oor 2 and smoke him for our trip

Older is easy. We will leave the short arm inspection to the first
volunteer.

We would have to drive down south

Don't know the terrain, myself. But based on the outline thus far,
I'd suggest you drive FAST!

I am sorry no goats
Joanne made me promise to get rid of them and to never have any more
goats *after our 2 nubian females ate her garden.

Only sheep need apply.....got it.

Again *Just a thought...

Well, a fraction of one, anyway.

I need to plan the trip back East soon
Dave
I will let you know

Fred

Well, hell, let us ALL know. I mean, it's not like the extra postage
is gonna kill ya.....right?

g.
for whom, it must be admitted, party planning has ALWAYS been a great
deal more exciting and fulfilling than the inevitably tedious
denouement.

baaaaaaa
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:43:15 -0800, "JT"
wrote:

.. .

On 2011-02-09 13:56:46 -0500, flebow said:

Any interest?

[...]

Kalispell is the closest city and Glacier Int'l

7-10 days is OK by I have 3 fruemnds that want to go to Yellow stone
We were supposed to go last yr
But I got real sick (cold) in Sept
I would take my truck w full cab and a camper top or I may buy a slide
in camper
We would have to rent some cars.
Or meet some prople
I would like to go nto Yellowstine & not go out for aweek

Where are you?
I think that we both know Rock Creek well.
Fred

Old February 10th, 2011, 01:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

On 2/9/2011 2:05 PM, Ken Fortenberry wrote:
flebow wrote:
Any interest?

This would be a good opportunity to finally put to rest the
Fawn Lake rumor.

What we need is an expedition equipped with GPS devices and
digital cameras.

Any volunteers ? Jeffie ?

if you agree to show up, and we have at least one other disinterested
person accompany us to record and report the event...sure, i'm in.

how about a bet? i say and bet there's a fawn lake. you say and bet it
doesn't exist. loser pays the other's roundtrip airfare to bozeman, buys
the night's meal and beer in the park, and makes a public statement on
roff admitting the other person was right about fawn lake. i think i can
walk us to the lake without a gps...it's just beyond the backcountry
campground...but bring your gps. don't worry, i'll have a camera.
gotta have a photo of you at the lake. we'll get warren to come along
too. we can fish two small brookie streams and the lake. @ 12 miles
roundtrip as i recall. i'm old, and i'm miserably out of shape...this
will give me another reason to get fit.

jeffie