San Juan Wrap Up

Old December 10th, 2003, 05:02 AM
bruiser

Default San Juan Wrap Up

I'm back at home with RW and Chas and we had a blast. Everyone caught a
bunch of fish except me and the three of us spent a bonus day on the Animas
in Southern Colorado. Bryan Lally had a great barbeque on Saturday night
and we tied a bunch of flies and enjoyed some Patron and Evan Williams.

And I'm getting married on Friday!

More Later - we have a lot of pictures this year.

bruce h

Old December 10th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Wayne Harrison

"bruiser" wrote

And I'm getting married on Friday!

well, i will be damned. barnum is proved a genius, once again.

just kiddin, of course. best wishes for a long and happy life together
from

your friend in the old north state
wayno

Old December 10th, 2003, 10:40 AM
ezflyfisher

bruiser wrote:

And I'm getting married on Friday!

congrats!

wally

Old December 10th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Charlie Choc

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:02:00 -0800, "bruiser"
wrote:

And I'm getting married on Friday!

Congrats Bruce.
--
Charlie...
Old December 10th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Tim J.

"bruiser" wrote...
And I'm getting married on Friday!

Well, at least that leaves the weekend for fishing. Congrats!
--
TL,
Tim

Old December 10th, 2003, 12:52 PM
Jeff Miller

bruiser wrote:

And I'm getting married on Friday!

well alright!!! will you be bringing her along to montana? g

live long and prosper...

jeff

Old December 10th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Joe McIntosh

bruiser wrote:

And I'm getting married on Friday!

Surprised IJ says--hope she has long legs to keep up with you!!! best
wishes for a great life for the two of you

Old December 10th, 2003, 06:50 PM
The Joneses

bruiser wrote:

I'm back at home with RW and Chas and we had a blast. Everyone caught a
bunch of fish except me and the three of us spent a bonus day on the Animas
in Southern Colorado. Bryan Lally had a great barbeque on Saturday night
and we tied a bunch of flies and enjoyed some Patron and Evan Williams.

And I'm getting married on Friday!

More Later - we have a lot of pictures this year.

bruce h

Congrats Bruce,
We, my Sweetheart and I, hope that you and your new one have as many wonderful
years as we have had (25!).
Now, the REAL question is " Does she fish?"
Had a pretty good time this year even though the fishing was tough. Only got
drunk once and nobody noticed.

El Paso Bob and Edrena
The Archie and Edith of El Paso

Old December 10th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Mu Young Lee

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, The Joneses wrote:

Now, the REAL question is " Does she fish?"

Can she field dress a deer?

Mu - who can't
Old December 10th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Wolfgang

"Mu Young Lee" wrote in message
pcc.itd.umich.edu...
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, The Joneses wrote:

Now, the REAL question is " Does she fish?"

Can she field dress a deer?

Mu - who can't

Have you ever tried? It's really pretty easy after minimal
instruction......and you could probably figure it out on your own.

Wolfgang