Merry Christmas Guys!

Old December 24th, 2007, 02:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Default Merry Christmas Guys!

I know my time here has been sparse lately... but,

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Old December 24th, 2007, 03:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:56:04 -0600, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

I know my time here has been sparse lately... but,

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Mine too.

Hi Charles,
Hope you, the family and everyone out here has a Merry Christmas and a
Happy, safe New Year!

Now for my New Year...Repeat after me, I hate cold, I hate snow, I
hate ice...I think I'll leave the first week in Jan and spend a few
weeks in FL moochin, fishin an ridin!

Ronnie, I'll call you after Christmas.

Anyone else want to meet up and fish or have a few drinks as I travel
South? Email me and I'll see what I can do.

MERRY CHRISTMAS...HO HO HO!

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!

Old December 24th, 2007, 04:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now wrote:
Now for my New Year...Repeat after me, I hate cold, I hate snow, I
hate ice...I think I'll leave the first week in Jan and spend a few
weeks in FL moochin, fishin an ridin! ...

I *love* winter and wouldn't even think about living somewhere
that didn't have it. Pull out the shotgun and shoot a pheasant
or two, strap on the XC skis and work up a sweat, drill a hole
in the ice and catch a mess of bluegills, the Minnesota winter
trout season opens on January 1 and the muskie fishing in southern
Illinois' Lake Kinkaid really picks up in February. And no crowds
anywhere. Winter is great !

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL and a safe, healthy and Happy New Year !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 24th, 2007, 05:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
I know my time here has been sparse lately... but,

Merry Christmas to you Rev! And I hope everyone here has a great Christmas!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old December 24th, 2007, 10:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
I know my time here has been sparse lately... but,

Merry Christmas Y'all!

May you and yours find this Christmas Season in prosperity and good health.

Old December 24th, 2007, 11:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:36:02 -0600, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

You gonna ride that motorsickle on your way south?

Snip

Is ya sum kind o nuts boy?

I'll be in the nice warm truck and the scoot will be nice and happy in
a trailer until I hit FL!
Old December 25th, 2007, 12:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RATMAN

On Dec 24, 9:56*am, "Charles Summers" wrote:
I know my time here has been sparse lately... but,

Merry Christmas Y'all!

May all you guys have a safe & healthy new year with lots of BPS gift
cards too!
Old December 25th, 2007, 12:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris.S

Merry Christmas
--
Chris S.