Mid-tenn Classic questions.

Old January 4th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Calif Bill

Default Mid-tenn Classic questions.

Looking at the airlines, I can get a $230 RT. ticket to Nashville Arriving
Tues. 4/26 and leaving 5/2. What time are others arriving at and leaving
the Nashville area. Thinking of a California presence at the classic.
Prefer Okechobee as then I could go down to the Keys easier.
Bill

Old January 4th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Charles Summers

Coming from California, you'd probably fly right over my house with the
landing gear down... that's how close I am to the airport!

I'll be leaving my house on Wednesday morning to head out to Center Hill
(9:00am) and will be returning on Sunday whenever I get up and packed. If
you'd like, I could meet you at the airport and take you back. Center Hill
is about an hour and a half from Nashville.

$230 for a round-trip is awesome!

news

Old January 4th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Calif Bill

If I come, I will get a rental car. A little extra sightseeing and some
friends have moved from California to Loudon, TN. for cheaper retirement
living.
Bill

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Coming from California, you'd probably fly right over my house with the
landing gear down... that's how close I am to the airport!

I'll be leaving my house on Wednesday morning to head out to Center Hill
(9:00am) and will be returning on Sunday whenever I get up and packed. If
you'd like, I could meet you at the airport and take you back. Center Hill
is about an hour and a half from Nashville.

$230 for a round-trip is awesome!

news