OT $10,000 Reward

Old February 23rd, 2004, 10:38 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default OT $10,000 Reward

http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.html

If you saw Commander AWOL doing Guard duty between May and
November of 1972 you could win ten grand (for the USO). !!

If I could remember ANYTHING from 1972, other than a three
finger lid of leafy Mexican cost $15, it would be a friggin'
miracle. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old February 24th, 2004, 02:55 AM
George Adams

From: Ken Fortenberry

If you saw Commander AWOL doing Guard duty between May and
November of 1972 you could win ten grand (for the USO). !!

If I could remember ANYTHING from 1972, other than a three
finger lid of leafy Mexican cost $15, it would be a friggin'
miracle. ;-)

So the fact you were drugged out while dubya was in the guard somehow makes you
superior? Fukkin amazing.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Old February 24th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Ken Fortenberry

George Adams wrote:

So the fact you were drugged out while dubya was in the guard somehow makes you
superior? Fukkin amazing.

Both of us were drugged out, but only one of us got paid for it.

Yeah, that IS amazing. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old February 24th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Charlie Wilson

If I could remember ANYTHING from 1972, other than a three
finger lid of leafy Mexican cost $15, it would be a friggin'
miracle. ;-)

What a maroon. It was ten bucks.

Old February 24th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Snoop

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.html

If you saw Commander AWOL doing Guard duty between May and
November of 1972 you could win ten grand (for the USO). !!

If I could remember ANYTHING from 1972, other than a three
finger lid of leafy Mexican cost $15, it would be a friggin'
miracle. ;-)

Well, he did learn how to fly a complex aircraft during that time period.
Probably a more difficult type of flying than you did with your Mexican ****.

Snoop

Old February 24th, 2004, 05:24 AM
Snoop

rw wrote:

What's overlooked about GWB's National Guard "service" is that when he
graduated from Yale in '68, he jumped right to the head of the pack for
a coveted NG position, ahead of 500 other applicants, despite doing
poorly on an aptitude test. It was essentially a "Get Out of Viet Nam
Free" card, and he got it because of political connections. That isn't
even disputed, and it pretty much sums up GWB's charmed and privileged
life in a nutshell, so to speak.

Yeah, privileged *******. Thank god we'll have a chance to vote for John
Kerry, a good ol' boy just like me. No connections. Just a down home, normal,
everyday kind of guy. I hear he cut his own marble for his house and cast his
own silver dinner ware. I know he's the one who knows all about us average
folks of limited means. I'm looking forward to all of the prosperity that will
come my way when he's elected. I hope he taxes the **** out of all of the rich
*******s who make over $75,000 per year. Folks that rich should be in the 100%
tax bracket. No one should make that much money when there are so many poor
people in this country. It's just not right.

Snoop

Old February 24th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Tom Littleton

George notes:
So the fact you were drugged out while dubya was in the guard somehow makes
you
superior? Fukkin amazing.

right-o! Our Commander-in-Chief was able to be in the Guard and be righteously
drugged-out, as you put it. Hence, the lack of appearance for physicals once
they started testing for drugs.....
Tom
Old February 24th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Snoop wrote:

Well, he did learn how to fly a complex aircraft during that time
period. Probably a more difficult type of flying than you did with your
Mexican ****.

Yeah, and after the taxpayers spent a million bucks training him to
fly aircraft Shrub just up and decided to blow off his flight physical
and got himself grounded. And it was just a coincidence that this
particular physical, for the first time, included a drug test.

I don't know why the Alabama AWOL is the story here. There's enough
documented sleaze on the record already.

--
Ken Fortenberry