Super Mini Motorhome for Sale. Excellent for weekend Fishermen !

Old June 27th, 2007, 05:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Dave in Lake Villa

Default Super Mini Motorhome for Sale. Excellent for weekend Fishermen !

For Sale : 1998 CoachHouse Brand (upper end) Class B. Motorhome / Van
Camper ______________________________ 19' long, fully equipped RV ,
meticulously cared for inside and out , with many upgrades and optional
factory equipment : White exterior with fancy attractive blue factory
decals with highlights and pinstripping . Fiberglass roof was recently
painted with pure white high-reflective elastomeric paint . Dodge 3500
chassis, 5.9 litre engine, overdrive automatic transmission,
posi-traction rearend , 21 k. true miles on odometer, upgraded stereo
am/fm / cd / tape player with multiple speakers , 4 captains chairs that
swivel to make into 2 beds and to seat 4 people at a removable floor
mounted table/pedestal (included) , ps/pb/pw/pl's , cruise control,
switch to start engine from the coach battery if required . All
synthetic fluids . Brand new Michelin tires, brand new H.D. Koni Brand
set of shocks, rear air bags for leveling , upgraded aluminum wheels.

Coach details : Identical layout to a Roadtrek 190 Versatile model .
Interior height is 6'1" . Has TV, DVD player, VHS player, cable ready ,
Batwing crankup antennae with signal booster control, all cabinets and
interior doors are made of real oak wood, plush blue carpetting, 2
burner propane stove, brand new larger 4.3 cu.ft. Haier 115 v.
refrigerator with 800 w. Inverter (keeps fridge working as your
travelling) , microwave, sink, custom made rear double bed matress
50w.x73L."x8"h. , push in the floor table for the swivel captains
chairs, marine toilet, shower with handheld wand and plastic curtain
that pulls out (has a section of the floor that easily removes in the
isle to reveal the floor basin), spacious clothes closet, many
cupboards, roof mounted 11,000 btu A/C with spare brand new exact
replacement compressor, blinds on all windows, dark tinted windows
thruout for added privacy (except windshield), Fantastic Brand roof fan
with thermostat, built in 115 v. coffee maker, Â* propane /electric
water heater, propane furnace, 2.8 Onan Generator with just a few hours
of runtime on it (regularly excersised each month ; can be started from
within the RV), Two deep cell AGM Trojan J150 Batterys for 300 amp/hours
of capacity if Dry Camping is desired, coach 12 v. master shutoff
switch, 115 v. surge protector for the master electric panel, 12' awning
hardly used, upgraded backup lights in addition to the van backup
lights, propane connection at rear of Coach for bar-b-quing behind the
van, trailer hitch, Â* fresh/grey/black water tanks with dump
valve/hose, fixed propane tank under RV, control panel inside with tank
level readouts/ battery charge indicator / and remote generator
starting. Has a H.D. Trailer Hitch (i never towed with it and i dont
think the previous owner did either) . I added fiberglass insulation to
the inside walls of the Coach whereever possible . Outside and inside is
like new . Everything works well, no disappointments, perfect for
weekend fishermen/hunters or as a second vehicle. Can even be lived in
for very long extended times. Gets about 15 mpg at 60 mph with little
load , very comfortable to drive on long trips, and is very stable on
the road. Have complete binder of Manuals and all reciepts for
mechanical service and upgrades. Have original Van sticker which lists
the specs and options from the manufacturer. CoachHouse is still in
business but makes only Class C . high cost RV's now ; they also have an
Owners RV Club and have ralleys all over the nation.
www.coachhouserv.com .

NADA RV Guide says 'average' condition price is : $25,600 . Asking price
$23,000. Have pics which i can email you. Im in northern illinois.

Old June 27th, 2007, 08:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Ken

On Jun 27, 9:28 am, (Dave in Lake Villa)
wrote: snip

You paid less the 15K for it, ya cheap assed scumbag!

Old June 27th, 2007, 10:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Dave in Lake Villa"

| For Sale : 1998 CoachHouse Brand (upper end) Class B. Motorhome / Van
| Camper ______________________________ 19' long, fully equipped RV ,
| meticulously cared for inside and out , with many upgrades and optional

Pure spam !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm