Interesting Spinner bait

Old December 21st, 2004, 03:21 PM
Bob La Londe

Default Interesting Spinner bait

http://tinyurl.com/3nqgt

Some of you have probably already seen this spinner bait, but it isn't
currently available. I was told it should be come available some time in
January. Its a really neat design idea. The body of the bait is supposed
to wobble independently of the arms and blades giving it a truly unique
vibration pattern.

--
Spinner Baits Tips & Tricks Contest
featuring

** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

Old December 21st, 2004, 09:07 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Get in line!!!! :-)

I did have one, it was a fish catching machine, until a toothy critter took
it away from me.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old December 21st, 2004, 09:15 PM
Heavy

I believe that I'm already in line for one of these bad boys, right
Joe???????

Heavy

Old December 21st, 2004, 09:15 PM
Heavy

Old December 21st, 2004, 09:42 PM
Thundercat

On 21 Dec 2004 13:15:37 -0800, "Heavy" wrote:

I believe that I'm already in line for one of these bad boys, right
Joe???????

Heavy

I've been in line for one since my first trip to Wisconsin. I got to
see the platypus back then and have officially been begging for one
ever since.

You all have to wait. You had yours already, Steve. If you want
another, go fetch it from the toothy critter that you gave it to.
Nobody told you to give it to him in the first place...
Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.