Crawfish lure

Old June 1st, 2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

Default Crawfish lure

snipYou've never had crawfish cooked right then

C'mon Randy. With a crawfish you just pinch the head and suck the tail.
Alongside a bowl of ScubaSoup it can't be beat !

"Fishking" wrote in message
Us Northerners don't eat bait Rodney, hell we barely fish with it either
:-)

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Jerry Barton wrote:
Oh well, I'd rather have a frog instead of a crawfish any day.

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic tackle company

http://spectastictackle.com/

Old June 2nd, 2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

We never mentioned eating..... I've put a few tons of those bad boys in my
stomach and loved every one of them. I was talking about baits, in
particular, a GOTO frog

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

Old June 2nd, 2007, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Bass_Mr. wrote:
snipYou've never had crawfish cooked right then

C'mon Randy. With a crawfish you just pinch the head and suck the tail.

Dang you must be a Yankee

You pinch off the tail (and eat it), then you suck the guts out of the
head. that is after a few cold ones :-)
That's the way they taught me how to eat them in lower Louisiana.
The trick is not to look at what your sucking up.

If you will eat "live" raw oysters (they were alive 5 sec. before you
"Chew" them up, many think they are still alive for quite some min.
after opening them) Then sucking the guts out of a cooked craw fish is
nothing.

Come on Guys tell if you think that action will be productive ?
Should I put more on it, slow it down, or just work it in place without
the slow retrieve ?

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic tackle company

http://spectastictackle.com/
Old June 2nd, 2007, 04:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

I've never had enough beer to make me suck the guts out of as crawfish's
head but have plenty of "tail".
I think there is a little too much action on the crawdad Rodney, maybe slow
it down a little ??

Old June 2nd, 2007, 12:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
johnval1

I think it is a little too much action Rodney. It could be that I am just
reacting to the action against a bright sandy background. It might be just
fine in water with more stain and weeds. Still in all, it does look pretty
animated.

Old June 2nd, 2007, 02:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

johnval1 wrote:
I think it is a little too much action Rodney. It could be that I am just
reacting to the action against a bright sandy background. It might be just
fine in water with more stain and weeds. Still in all, it does look pretty
animated.

Thanks guys, you helped settle a huge argument between my son, and I. I
will re shoot the crawfish. We are doing a video of different lure
actions to put in stores. I hate to admit this, but these actions we are
shooting, are only to catch fishermen. Even if that action we showed
caught fish on every cast, if it does not catch fishermen, no one will
ever use the rig.

Some of the best lure presentations that catch fish (not this one as we
don't know) do not catch fishermen. Once we get people using the rig,
they will discover what presentations actually catch fish for them. In
many conditions (when you can't charge a bite on your Visa) it requires
very little movement, but that movement needs to be an "equal
vibration", followed by a dead fall, then repeated. This is the action
for when the bite is the toughest, yet it does not look that impressive
to the fisherman.

All of you guys that have received the rig, don't just throw out and
shake the rod tip, with any lure in your box, sure you will catch some
fish , but your not getting the best presentation to catch every fish.
This rig is just a tool, some of you will get great with it, others
won't, because you don't take time, or put forth an effort to learn what
it takes to kick butt with it.

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic tackle company

http://spectastictackle.com/

Old Lure Bob La Londe Bass Fishing 2 March 22nd, 2007 02:11 PM
Re Crawfish Paul General Discussion 5 July 8th, 2004 02:33 PM
Crawfish Beaner Bass Fishing 19 June 28th, 2004 08:39 PM
CRAWFISH PATTERN?? Fly Fishing Tying 33 April 2nd, 2004 12:05 PM
crayfis/crawfish arne koch Marketplace 0 March 13th, 2004 10:06 PM