Headin North

Old September 3rd, 2007, 02:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default Headin North

Leaving tomorrow morning for the 1200 mile drive. Dan - you ready to
fish with me one day and show me the pattern for this year? I have an
open seat for anyone interested Tuesday afternoon on.

See yall there!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

See you there, Ronnie. I'll look for you on the Interstate... you'll
probably pass me. I'm heading out at 0400 from Nashville. Only 13 hours to
Rhinelander from here.

Joe
--------------------
ups.com...

Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Sep 2, 10:22 pm, "Joe Haubenreich"
wrote:
See you there, Ronnie. I'll look for you on the Interstate... you'll
probably pass me. I'm heading out at 0400 from Nashville. Only 13 hours to
Rhinelander from here.

Joe
--------------------"Ronnie" wrote in message

ups.com...
Leaving tomorrow morning for the 1200 mile drive. Dan - you ready to
fish with me one day and show me the pattern for this year? I have an
open seat for anyone interested Tuesday afternoon on.

See yall there!

Ronnie

Hope I don't pass you - I will be about 10 hours behind you. I won't
leave before 9 am and it is at least 5 hours to Nashville. Don't catch
all the bass before I get there!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old September 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
E. Carl Speros

Default Headin North. Me Too, Carl

Ever since 1976 the guys in our family have fished on Puzzle Lake
Ontario. This is a central Ontario lake formed by the last ice age &
rockbound with coniferous & birches all around so as to make it as
secluded a lake 500 miles north of us. There are only 4 cabins & but 1
path back on the whole lake, which is 5 miles or so long. When we first
stayed at Puzzle we were bringing in big pike (upwards of 35"), but now
the bass of both species have taken over & are big & fat. There's a cove
with a steep drop off & using Torpedoes & Pop-Rs is great fun. A few
years ago I had the morning of my life. My brother didn't feel like
fishing so off I went in a small row boat. I fished the cove with
torpedoes & within an hour or so I had boated & released 4 2 lbers 2
over 4 lbs & a nasty Smallie well over 6 lbs. My brother had come over
to watch or I'd be considered a fishing BSer We startout friday & I'm 73
years old, but feeling like a kid again. I think I'd enjoy it even if I
didn't catch a fish,. The rockbound lake with ceders, pines etc. all
aound & wild life from beaver, to loons (my favorites). to osprey,
herons & at the far end of the lake a pair of golden eagles, not to
mention the glasslike lake melding into the clear sky. Gorgeous.,

Old September 3rd, 2007, 05:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

You guys have safe travel and lots of fish............. and memories.

ups.com...
wrote:
See you there, Ronnie. I'll look for you on the Interstate... you'll
probably pass me. I'm heading out at 0400 from Nashville. Only 13 hours
Rhinelander from here.

Joe

ups.com...

Old September 3rd, 2007, 07:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

And don't forget....lots of pictures.

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
You guys have safe travel and lots of fish............. and memories.

ups.com...
wrote:
See you there, Ronnie. I'll look for you on the Interstate... you'll
probably pass me. I'm heading out at 0400 from Nashville. Only 13 hours
Rhinelander from here.

Joe

ups.com...

Old September 3rd, 2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

That's the main reason you get a partner?

"Fishking" wrote in message
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
news:6tSdnVinUffx0kHbnZ2dnUVZ_o2vnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
And don't forget....lots of pictures.

Now how am I gonna take a picture when my hands are full of bass?

Old September 4th, 2007, 03:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 18:49:17 -0700, Ronnie
wrote:

Leaving tomorrow morning for the 1200 mile drive. Dan - you ready to
fish with me one day and show me the pattern for this year? I have an
open seat for anyone interested Tuesday afternoon on.

See yall there!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

I'm here Ronnie. Fishin with Gill tomorrow in the morning.
Old September 4th, 2007, 09:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:30:21 -0500, Chris Rennert
wrote:

Dan,

Is the Internet working at the Claridge this year???

I will be there around 7 or 8am. I'll see you guys out there.

I was sleeping when you sent this...Yes it is working.