RIP - Bob Rickard

Old September 4th, 2007, 11:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

Default RIP - Bob Rickard

A great man. An innovator, motivator, communicator, friend of those he never
met.
Prayers and thoughts go out to his immediate family and his "fishing
family".
I will never crack open a new SW spinnerbait that I don't think of his hard
work to get that bait to us all.
"Chris S" wrote in message
. ..
Our Prays and thoughts go out to his family..

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
It is with a heavy heart that I pass on this information. Some time
today, Bob Rickard passed on peacefully in his sleep. As you know, Bob
has had some significant health issues, and his battles are past.

He's gone to a better place and he's fishing with the likes of Abe Watson
and others.

The world has lost a great man and a true friend.....

More details will be following as they are known.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
chris rennert

Also my family and I offer out thoughts to Bob's family.

--
Via: http://www.jumlers.com/rec.outdoors.fishing.bass/

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Carlos

Very sorry to hear the news. All the best to his family.

Carlos
Old September 5th, 2007, 01:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jim Laumann

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:03:04 -0400, "Fishking"
wrote:

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message snip
It is with a heavy heart that I pass on this information. Some time
today, Bob Rickard passed on peacefully in his sleep.

Geez i'm so sorry to hear that, i've been around for a while,and never got
the chance to meet him, but I remember talking with him a few times at the
classics on the phone, Just an all around nice guy, he will be missed.

R.I.P Bob.

Like Randy, my only talk with him was on the phone at a NWC and via
email. Thank You Bob for the time in effort you put in to your lures,
and your presence on ROFB. You will be missed.

Jim

Old September 5th, 2007, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Z

wrote:
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message snip
It is with a heavy heart that I pass on this information. Some time
today, Bob Rickard passed on peacefully in his sleep.

Prayers and condolences to Bob's family. Maybe he and Tim Tucker will
share a boat in the big pond above.
Joe Z.

Old September 6th, 2007, 07:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Heavy

On Sep 3, 9:35 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:
It is with a heavy heart that I pass on this information. Some time today,
Bob Rickard passed on peacefully in his sleep. As you know, Bob has had
some significant health issues, and his battles are past.

He's gone to a better place and he's fishing with the likes of Abe Watson
and others.

The world has lost a great man and a true friend.....

More details will be following as they are known.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiershttp://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rodshttp://www.herefishyfishy.com

I too would like to send my prayers to Bob's family. I never had the
privilege of meeting him in person, but from everything I have heard
over the years I missed out on something pretty special. My two times
of speaking with him on the phone was all that I had with him, other
than the love of his Secret Weapon lures. Steve and Joe turned me on
to them many years ago at my first NWC and the one that I was given
was what I used to with the tournament! Thanks Bob! (and Joe) I
think the name change for the tournament is a wonderful idea and I
will do everything that I can to be sure and make it to as many of
them in the future that I can. I will also do whatever I can to help
see that Bob's dream (Secret Weapon Lures) goes as far as they can
possibley go!

Take care

Kevin "Heavy" Hare

Old September 7th, 2007, 12:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

I tried to post a reply the other night, but it apparently disappeared
into the ionosphere.

Bob was good people and a good friend. He will be sorely missed in these
quarters. Godspeed to him.
Old September 7th, 2007, 04:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Suthern Transplant

I am soo sorry to hear this news...My heartfelt condolences to the family.
He was such a good man.

Suthern

Old September 7th, 2007, 11:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

I was saddened to hear this news the first night here. I was fortunate
enough to fish the firstt dayof the first NWC with Bob and it was
great getting to know him while fishing. He netted my first muskie for
me. The fishing world, indeed the whole world will be diminished
without him.

Ronnie

Old September 7th, 2007, 11:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

When we all pass from this world, they put the date of our birth, and
the date of our passing on a stone....they seperate those dates with a
"dash"! It's that dash that is important, not the begining or the
end....but how you lived the "dash"!

I am sure Bob lived his "dash" to the fullest!

I hope all of his family and friemds can celebrate Bob's "dash"....my
heart goes out to them!

John K