Sharon Stone "would kiss just about anybody for peace in the MiddleEast"

Old March 8th, 2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Sharon Stone "would kiss just about anybody for peace in the MiddleEast"

Heads up, Wayno. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hm3vv

Old March 8th, 2006, 11:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
Heads up, Wayno. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hm3vv

well, yeah, but i *do* have certain standards, you know...

yfitons
wayno(those damn teeth are just *so* big!)

Old March 9th, 2006, 12:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

rw wrote:
Heads up, Wayno. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hm3vv

I'd make peace with almost anybody (not Wolfgang) for a kiss
from Sharon.

Old March 9th, 2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Joe Smith" wrote in message
rw wrote:
Heads up, Wayno. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hm3vv

I'd make peace with almost anybody (not Wolfgang) for a kiss
from Sharon.

Your business.....do as you please, but if you're going to be at war with
someone you should probably at least let him/her/them know. Much easier to
strike fear into their hearts that way, don'tcha know.

Wolfgang

Old March 9th, 2006, 01:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:52:28 -0800, Joe Smith
wrote:

rw wrote:
Heads up, Wayno. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hm3vv

I'd make peace with almost anybody (not Wolfgang) for a kiss
from Sharon.

Um...Ariel or Stone? Whichever you'd prefer, I'd suspect that if you
closed your eyes, it wouldn't matter...
Old March 9th, 2006, 01:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote in message
Um...Ariel .... ?

Eeeewwwww.

Old March 9th, 2006, 01:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 01:11:50 GMT, "rb608"
wrote:

wrote in message
Um...Ariel .... ?

Eeeewwwww.

Hey, it's not like I suggested he might desire to share a really wet
tongue-swirler with Netanyahu or something...besides, he sounds like a
Mormon...
Old March 9th, 2006, 03:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Wolfgang wrote:

"Joe Smith" wrote in message

rw wrote:

Heads up, Wayno. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hm3vv

I'd make peace with almost anybody (not Wolfgang) for a kiss
from Sharon.

Your business.....do as you please, but if you're going to be at war with
someone you should probably at least let him/her/them know. Much easier to
strike fear into their hearts that way, don'tcha know.

Wolfgang

You seem to be at war with everyone on this board. Or you just enjoy
being an asshole?

Old March 9th, 2006, 11:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Joe Smith" wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:

"Joe Smith" wrote in message

rw wrote:

Heads up, Wayno. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hm3vv

I'd make peace with almost anybody (not Wolfgang) for a kiss
from Sharon.

Your business.....do as you please, but if you're going to be at war with
someone you should probably at least let him/her/them know. Much easier
to strike fear into their hearts that way, don'tcha know.

Wolfgang

You seem to be at war with everyone on this board.

That may be so, but it's hard for me to know. You see, there are many
people here from whom I have not yet received a formal declaration. As a
matter of fact, until about ten hours ago I wasn't aware that I was at war
with ANYONE. So, really, this is an entirely new experience for me. To be
perfectly candid about it, I'm no slave to consistency......while I
generally disapprove of wholesale slaughter, a little one on one melee
sounds like it might be interesting. You may fire when ready Mr. Gridley.

Or you just enjoy being an asshole?

That's probably your upper lip you're smelling.

Wolfgang

Old March 9th, 2006, 01:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:05:30 -0800, Joe Smith
wrote:

Your business.....do as you please, but if you're going to be at war with
someone you should probably at least let him/her/them know. Much easier to
strike fear into their hearts that way, don'tcha know.

Wolfgang

You seem to be at war with everyone on this board.

Um, how many of y'all are on this board? It must be a pretty big chunk
of lumber, what with holding, apparently, a gracious plenty of folks AND
with room for warfare and all...I mean, come on now - if it's just you
and one other weedchewer standing around with your hands in your pants,
"everyone" kinda, well, loses its panache...OTOH, if there's a
coupla-hundred thou of y'all, then heck, you'd get MY attention...well,
wait...actually, to be completely fair and honest, no, you probably
wouldn't - a bunch of dip****s standing around on a plank might be an
amusing diversion but I can't honestly say I'd actually listen to
anything y'all might have to say...but hey, somebody, somewhere would
probably at least listen to y'all...anywho - numbers, boy, numbers - we
need numbers!

Or you just enjoy being an asshole?

What difference would it make...or are you just feeling a little left
out?