Clarks Hill

Old July 6th, 2007, 03:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Justin

Default Clarks Hill

Justin Van Dyken wrote:

Anyone fished Clarks Hill lake for bass? Going fishing there
soon....dont know what kind of waters are there.

Justin

Old July 6th, 2007, 06:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

I have fished some tournaments there Justin. It is a HUGE lake, pretty clear
kind of like Percy Priest. This time of year I would go as far upriver as
possible and have a good GPS and a lot of gas in the boat. Go to The Georgia
Outdoor News website and check out the fishing report for Clarks Hill.
I would try way up the river in this heat and try cranking and C-rig after
the early topwater bite.I haven't been on the lake though since 2000.
Ronnie is probably hip to what's going on there now.
"Justin" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 6th, 2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Justin

Justin Van Dyken wrote:

Anyone fished Clarks Hill lake for bass? Going fishing there
soon....dont know what kind of waters are there.

Justin- Hide quoted text -

Justin Van Dyken wrote:

Georgia
Outdoor News website I will check that out......up river.....that does
look like a long way.....lol....I have looked at the lake on sat. its
enormous. But I promised my son some great fishing.....so I will
check out that site. You say crank bait and a C-rig, Did you fish
the shallows?....sorry, not an experiance bass fisherman.....all most
all Pacific Northeast Salmon and trout is all I know.

Justin Van Dyken

Old July 6th, 2007, 11:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Jul 6, 3:45 pm, Justin wrote:
On Jul 6, 1:57 pm, "Bass_Mr." wrote:

I have fished some tournaments there Justin. It is a HUGE lake, pretty clear
kind of like Percy Priest. This time of year I would go as far upriver as
possible and have a good GPS and a lot of gas in the boat. Go to The Georgia
Outdoor News website and check out the fishing report for Clarks Hill.
I would try way up the river in this heat and try cranking and C-rig after
the early topwater bite.I haven't been on the lake though since 2000.
Ronnie is probably hip to what's going on there now."Justin" wrote in message

roups.com...

Justin Van Dyken wrote:

Georgia
Outdoor News website I will check that out......up river.....that does
look like a long way.....lol....I have looked at the lake on sat. its
enormous. But I promised my son some great fishing.....so I will
check out that site. You say crank bait and a C-rig, Did you fish
the shallows?....sorry, not an experiance bass fisherman.....all most
all Pacific Northeast Salmon and trout is all I know.

Justin Van Dyken- Hide quoted text -

Clark's Hill is 72,000 acres and there are a lot of possibilities.
Where are you staying and putting in?

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
SC Bad Angler[_2_]

Hey Justin,

Please post a follow up after your trip.I've fished all over
the state except for Clarks Hill.But I'm impressed each time
I drive over it.. Lake Greenwood is another one I'd like to
try.

Tim

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:10:26 -0000, Justin wrote:

Justin Van Dyken wrote:

Anyone fished Clarks Hill lake for bass? Going fishing there
soon....dont know what kind of waters are there.

Justin

South Carolina's Worst Angler

Check out my personal page at MyFish
http://www.myfish.com/modules/userpa....php?page_id=1
Old July 10th, 2007, 03:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Justin

Justin Van Dyken wrote:

Anyone fished Clarks Hill lake for bass? Going fishing there
soon....dont know what kind of waters are there.

Justin

South Carolina's Worst Angler

Check out my personal page at MyFishhttp://www.myfish.com/modules/userpage/index.php?page_id=1

Justin Van Dyken wrote:

Sorry for the delay in the post Tim, been work'in. I will post a
follow up for sure! Thanks

Justin Van Dyken