My "Secret Weapons Lures" first catch

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
QUAKEnSHAKE

Default My "Secret Weapons Lures" first catch

Got out yesterday used 5/16 Chartruse Sidearm but with single indiana
blade attached

Old July 27th, 2007, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeffc[_2_]

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Got out yesterday used 5/16 Chartruse Sidearm but with single indiana
blade attached

If you take your left hand and pull down on his tail while your rigfht hand
is cranking open his jaw, you might even be able to snap that bad boy's
spine.

Old July 27th, 2007, 05:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"jeffc" wrote in message

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Got out yesterday used 5/16 Chartruse Sidearm but with single indiana
blade attached

If you take your left hand and pull down on his tail while your rigfht
hand is cranking open his jaw, you might even be able to snap that bad
boy's spine.

Something similar to that thought crossed my mind as well.... I'm no PETA
freak, however I've never really understood why people crank the mouth open
on bass as they do...?

JT

Old July 28th, 2007, 09:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeffc[_2_]

"JT" wrote in message
If you take your left hand and pull down on his tail while your rigfht
hand is cranking open his jaw, you might even be able to snap that bad
boy's spine.

Something similar to that thought crossed my mind as well.... I'm no PETA
freak, however I've never really understood why people crank the mouth
open on bass as they do...?

Because they saw some dumbass do it on a TV show, and they wanna be like
them.

Old July 30th, 2007, 01:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeffc[_2_]

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message

Yeah I dont know which is worse. The way I held a relatively light 2lb
fish for say 10 seconds or the way I caught him.

I find that very easy to believe.

Old July 30th, 2007, 02:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charles Summers

Nice fish... at least nicer than any that I've caught this year. (Haven't
been fishing, lol)

Don't worry about the way you held it... I'm sure the others have done the
same at one point in time, weither they remember it or not.

From: (jeffc)
If you take your left hand and pull down on
his tail while your rigfht hand is cranking open his
jaw, you might even be able to snap that bad
boy's spine.

Yeah I dont know which is worse. The way I held a relatively light 2lb
fish for say 10 seconds or the way I caught him. A big hook pierced
just below the eye if not in part of it. Yanking on it say 3 times to
get it out of the weeds, tearing its flesh a bit more in the process.
All the while the fish trying its damnedest to get away from having to
pose for a picture.

Old August 9th, 2007, 11:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

I've always noticed when I held my fish that way they swam away looking back
all ****ed off, and their mouths stayed open too..shaking their fins at me
in utter disgust like they were saying :"I'm telling my big brother on
you".. I have since stopped holding my fish that way

-