New photo feature for ROFB website

Old May 2nd, 2004, 01:23 AM
Andrew Kidd

Default New photo feature for ROFB website

Due to requests on several different occasions, and from several
different folks, a photo gallery has been added to the ROFB web site. I
have shared emails with Fritz N, and he suggested a nice photo gallery to
add, as an alternative to posting pictures on ABPF.
Several folks, myself included have very limited access to pictures on
ABPF. They only stay on my server about a day or two, before they are
dumped. As an alternative, I have added Coppermine photo gallery to our
site. Please feel free to register (which is more a formality, then
anything else), then post away. Registration allows you to post pictures,
and takes only a second.

A few important items:

-Because of limited space, each user is limited to 1024kb of space.
-Because of the above, pictures are limited to 150kb each.
-There is a link on the photo page of the rofb.net site to the gallery.
-Your registration email will not be used for anything outside of the
gallery.
-Any change requests to the configuration for the gallery will be welcomed
and duly considered!

Have fun guys, and feel free to post your pics anytime, then link them back
on the NG.

Let me know if you have any problems!

http://rofb.net/gallery/index.php

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old May 2nd, 2004, 01:58 AM
go-bassn

Looks Great Andrew, THANKS! Fritzer too!

OK, so say I wanted to post a pic...how do I do it?

Warren

Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:18 AM
Andrew Kidd

Default New photo feature for ROFB website - HOW TO

Excellent question Warren...

First register, which allows you to login.

Login, with your new userid and password. Select the Upload picture option
near the top of the page. You will only see this option after you log in.
Fill in the information for Album (which album you want your picture in),
select the picture from your hard drive, Picture title, and picture
description. Then select the Upload Picture button.

You're done!

Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:57 AM
Andrew Kidd

Well, looks like it's screwed up already, for some reason....

I'll have a look at it tomorrow and let you guys know when I've got it up
and running again...

Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:25 AM
go-bassn

Thanks Andrew, I'll try it out soon. Great work as usual buddy!

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com