OT Where to fish Wild salmon /browns on the fly in New Zealand rivers

Old October 26th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Aquazur-Dra

Default OT Where to fish Wild salmon /browns on the fly in New Zealand rivers

looking for URls/s Info on

a) fishing for salmon /Wild browns on the fly in New Zealand rivers
b) Fiherman freindly Self catering accomodation !

W/C 1st April - North Island
W/C 8th April -South Island

Thanks

reply

Old October 27th, 2003, 07:36 AM
The Leaping Frog

Dave,

See http://www.flyfishingnz.co.nz/ or
http://www.fishnewzealand.com/catch.html#warning

Cannot guarantee quality.

Regards
Jerome

Old October 27th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Aquazur-Dra

Hi - Jerome

Daughter's finished her degree ( got herself on a teachers training course
in Sept 2004 )

borrowed £3K - so she can back-packing in Australsia !!

Wife wants to got to New Zealand ( Meet Up with Daughter )

I am going to have toi raid the piggy bank - so I Spend a few days fly
fishing in New Zealand !!

Looking for any advice on

a) Where to Go

b) Where to say

c) Cheap flights !!

Thanks

Old October 27th, 2003, 08:26 PM
W. D. Grey

In article , Aquazur-Dra
writes
I am going to have toi raid the piggy bank - so I Spend a few days fly
fishing in New Zealand !!

So that's next years Gathering up the shute :-)
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old October 28th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Aquazur-Dra

Default Gatherings uk.rec.fishing.game 2004 !!

W. D. Grey wrote in message
In article , Aquazur-Dra
writes
I am going to have toi raid the piggy bank - so I Spend a few days fly
fishing in New Zealand !!

So that's next years Gathering up the shute :-)

Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

a) Gathering - New Zealand - Southern Island - 2nd Week April !!

b) Gathering - River Twyi - / River Blackwayter - Ireland Last week June
/Ist week July ?

b) Gathering - River Moy 2nd Week in September !!

any uk.rec.fishing.game reader - Welcome to join me !!

Old October 28th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Trevor Greene

Lets do September again - there is bound to be rain next year???

Trevor

"Aquazur-Dra" wrote in message

W. D. Grey wrote in message
In article , Aquazur-Dra
writes

Old November 4th, 2003, 08:00 PM
richard hawes

Hi Trevor, bet the rivers will be over their banks next year, lead
cores all round.
Didn't hear anything from Connemara regarding the bluefins and the
weathers broken now, so I don't fancy getting knocked about 30 miles
out, another year maybe.
Have definately committed to go with Dave to New Zealand, very , very
generous of him to invite everybody, reckon he must have got the 6
numbers up.
I'm in Cleggan for Xmas and the New Year, may well get on Corrib for a
couple of days piking if the weathers settled, fancy a pint ?

"Trevor Greene" wrote in message ...
Lets do September again - there is bound to be rain next year???

Trevor

"Aquazur-Dra" wrote in message

W. D. Grey wrote in message
In article , Aquazur-Dra
writes

Old November 4th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Trevor Greene

Always in favour of the pint but too many pubs between me and Cleggan Would
never make it in one trip!

Heard of one Bluefin way up at the top end of Donegal 650lb so hardly worth
the effort! No the sea 15 miles out can be a bit much - especially if Dave
thought Melvin was rough that day!

Have a good time when you head to NZ and keep in touch will maybe see you
down around Corrib around April or so.!
Cheers
Trevor

"richard hawes" wrote in message
om...
Hi Trevor, bet the rivers will be over their banks next year, lead
cores all round.
Didn't hear anything from Connemara regarding the bluefins and the
weathers broken now, so I don't fancy getting knocked about 30 miles
out, another year maybe.
Have definately committed to go with Dave to New Zealand, very , very
generous of him to invite everybody, reckon he must have got the 6
numbers up.
I'm in Cleggan for Xmas and the New Year, may well get on Corrib for a
couple of days piking if the weathers settled, fancy a pint ?

"Trevor Greene" wrote in message

Lets do September again - there is bound to be rain next year???

Trevor

"Aquazur-Dra" wrote in message

W. D. Grey wrote in message
In article ,