American River, Sacramento Salmon Fishing Help???

Old August 15th, 2012, 07:04 PM posted to alt.fishing
[email protected]

Default American River, Sacramento Salmon Fishing Help???

I'm also a new transplant from NY, and I'm used to the banner salmon runs from lake ontario and erie steelhead, I'm trying to figure out good shore access here for the American river and Sacramento river. There just doesn't seem to be the quality of access I'm used to.