A Fishing forum. FishingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FishingBanter forum » alt.fishing & alt.flyfishing newsgroups » General Discussion
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

American River, Sacramento Salmon Fishing Help???

Old August 15th, 2012, 07:04 PM posted to alt.fishing
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default American River, Sacramento Salmon Fishing Help???

I'm also a new transplant from NY, and I'm used to the banner salmon runs from lake ontario and erie steelhead, I'm trying to figure out good shore access here for the American river and Sacramento river. There just doesn't seem to be the quality of access I'm used to.