Fly fishing guide,beginners to experts

Old October 21st, 2004, 08:52 AM
Glenn Harris

Default Fly fishing guide,beginners to experts

http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws2/eBayIS...foe_is_my_life

NOT AN AUCTION

Check it out,plenty of info for everyone

Thankyou

Old October 21st, 2004, 11:06 PM
Willi & Sue

Glenn Harris wrote:
http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws2/eBayIS...foe_is_my_life

NOT AN AUCTION

Check it out,plenty of info for everyone

Thankyou

I'd be interested in learning about this:

"How to use the "60/20/20" principle to create leaders that mimic flies"

Willi

Old October 23rd, 2004, 07:41 AM
Cyli

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:06:41 -0600, Willi & Sue
wrote:

I'd be interested in learning about this:

"How to use the "60/20/20" principle to create leaders that mimic flies"

Willi

That caught my eye, too. Weird. I assume he meant something else,
but it certainly sounds outre'.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
Old October 24th, 2004, 05:45 PM
riverman

wrote:

I'd be interested in learning about this:

"How to use the "60/20/20" principle to create leaders that mimic flies"

Willi

That caught my eye, too. Weird. I assume he meant something else,
but it certainly sounds outre'.

"outre'" ?

--riverman
(who has, on a poor backcast with overhanging trees, regularly found himself
using a leader that mimics a fly.)

Old October 25th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Willi & Sue

wrote:

I'd be interested in learning about this:

"How to use the "60/20/20" principle to create leaders that mimic flies"

Willi

That caught my eye, too. Weird. I assume he meant something else,
but it certainly sounds outre'.

"outre'" ?

--riverman
(who has, on a poor backcast with overhanging trees, regularly found himself
using a leader that mimics a fly.)

Guy emailed me thinking I was interested in buying the book. Turns out
he doesn't know anything about fly fishing and just cut and pasted the info.

Willi

Old October 25th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Cyli

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:48:32 -0600, Willi & Sue
wrote:

Guy emailed me thinking I was interested in buying the book. Turns out
he doesn't know anything about fly fishing and just cut and pasted the info.

Willi

Aha! All explained then. Good. Of course one has to wonder what
else went wrong in the info about the book, but I'm not going to buy
it, so...