Western Clave

Old June 1st, 2004, 09:32 AM
Roger Ohlund

Default Western Clave

Hi guys!

I've been examining every possibility to go to the Western clave.
What I found is that if I had been booking way in advance I might have been
able to afford it. As it is, it proved to be twice as expensive to go to
Denver as going to Boston.
Spent a lot of money during the month of May.
About a thousand dollars on the Penns adventure, another two thousand
dollars fixing my car and yet another fifteen hundred dollars on the house.
Add to that the new Nightforce 8-32X56 NXS rifle scope that I need to buy
before the end of August and I have to realise that I cannot afford it right
now.
I'll try to go next year though. Who knows I might get one of those Finns to
join me, or even an Austrailian.
If I by sudden chance win on the lottery during the next few weeks I'll let
you know that I'm coming.
Warren, thanks for trying, I appreciate it.
Mike M, Jeff M, Indian Joe, Lou T, too bad, I would have enjoyed meeting
with you guys again this summer.

/ Roger
Daytime engineer
Lifetime fly fisherman
If you feel like it, visit http://www.imsoc.se/angler/ for info on fly
fishing in northern Sweden, Lapland,
or visit http://www.imsoc.se/ffgallery/ , the fly fishermen's gallery.

Old June 1st, 2004, 10:21 AM
Osmo Jauhiainen

"Roger Ohlund" kirjoitti viestissä
I'll try to go next year though. Who knows I might get one of those Finns

join me, or even an Austrailian.

Roger,

I am planning to join next year! Welcome onboard!

How about you, Jarmo?

OsmoJ

Old June 3rd, 2004, 06:42 PM
riverman

"Osmo Jauhiainen" wrote in message

"Roger Ohlund" kirjoitti viestissä
I'll try to go next year though. Who knows I might get one of those

Finns
join me, or even an Austrailian.

Roger,

I am planning to join next year! Welcome onboard!

How about you, Jarmo?

OsmoJ

I'll be there next year! Count on it!

BTW, Roger: if you can get a cheap flight to the east coast of the US
(Boston, NYC, DC), you can get a separate flight across the US for under
$200. Also, flights in and out of Vegas are disproportionately cheap, so
check that out. You might still be able to make the WC.

--riverman