Secret Weapon in the news

Old September 29th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Ronnie Garrison

Default Secret Weapon in the news

Just posted a press release from American Bass Anglers about Secret
Weapon becoming a sponsor - congrats Joe and all

“From the press release:

"“Secret Weapon will be the premiere spinnerbait on the market by spring,
and now the anglers fishing ABA will gain a serious advantage over their
competition”, said David Hagood, VP, American Bass Anglers."

"In the past couple of years, weÂ’ve created quite a stir in the Midsouth
region of the U.S. Our growth in sales has come from anglers who tried
our spinnerbaits and proved their value on the water—and then told their
buddies,” says Joe Haubenreich, President of Secret Weapon Lures. “Now we
want to see our buzzbaits and spinnerbaits tied on the lines of the best
bass anglers across the U.S. We believe ABA is the organization that can
help us do that”."

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old September 29th, 2005, 10:19 PM
alwaysfishking

WTG SW CREW!!!!!

"Ronnie Garrison" wrote in message

Just posted a press release from American Bass Anglers about Secret Weapon
becoming a sponsor - congrats Joe and all

“From the press release:

"“Secret Weapon will be the premiere spinnerbait on the market by spring,
and now the anglers fishing ABA will gain a serious advantage over their
competition”, said David Hagood, VP, American Bass Anglers."

"In the past couple of years, we’ve created quite a stir in the Midsouth

Old September 29th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Chris S

Congrats Guys!!!!

--
Chris S

Replace com with net to email

Old September 30th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Joe Haubenreich

Thanks, fellas.

We've been wanting to work with ABA for some time. Bob and I have always
appreciated their work with veterans and active duty military, and one of
our initiatives is to provide rewards for the seven competing service teams.
ABA's 2005 national championship is next week in Shreveport, and we'll kick
off our sponsorship there.

ABA members who participate in the SWL/ABA Pro Rewards Program will compete
for tackle packs each month.... every program participant throughout the
year who places first in a divisional tournament will receive a $50 starter
kit. Those names are then put in the hat for a monthly drawing, and the
person whose name is drawn takes home an additional $500 in cash that month.

ABA has about 22,000 active members, I believe, and we're hoping to get our
lures into the tackle boxes and on the lines of a good number of them.

Joe
______________________
"Chris S" wrote in message
Congrats Guys!!!!

Old September 30th, 2005, 12:35 PM
gwilber

Joe I thought you would like this story. I took my father in-law up to
Mohawksin last weekend for our annual fall muskie outing. I was
throwing a secret weapon spinnerbait in firetiger. In 4 hours I boated
2 nice muskies and a bunch of pike and smallmouth. My father in-law
threw every spinnerbait he had in his tackle box but didn't catch
anything. When it was time to leave he told me that for Christmas he
wanted whatever kind of spinnerbait it was that I was fishing as it
must be some kind of magic lure. Guess you'll be getting an order
soon.
Gary

Old September 30th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Joe Haubenreich

I don't know what it is about Firetiger Perch, but that continues to be the
strongest performing pattern in Wisconsin. Maybe it's all the guys that
Steve and Gil have guided all wanting some for themselves?

I wish I could say your experience happens every time our lure goes
head-to-head against another spinnerbait (it doesn't, of course), but
whenever I read an account like yours I'm delighted. Thanks.

Joe
oups.com...