FLW David Dudley

Old March 8th, 2009, 01:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default FLW David Dudley

I got a long call (1 1/2 hour) from David Thursday night as he was
driving to Table Rock, I really don't keep up with the FLW, and didn't
even know who he was, which he thought was very funny.

I really still don't know much about him, anyone here his fan that can
tell me how good a fisherman he is ?
--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old March 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 08:56:38 -0500, Rodney Long
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park then wrote:

1/2 hour) from David Thursday night as he was
driving to Table Rock, I really don't keep up with the FLW, and didn't
even know who he was, which he thought was very funny.

I really still don't know much about him, anyone here his fan that can
tell me how good a fisherman he is ?
--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote contr

Rodney, I thought you were smart enough to know how to use
Google....Maybe not?

---

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old March 8th, 2009, 03:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris S.

"What me worry?" wrote in message

On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 08:56:38 -0500, Rodney Long
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park then wrote:

1/2 hour) from David Thursday night as he was
driving to Table Rock, I really don't keep up with the FLW, and didn't
even know who he was, which he thought was very funny.

I really still don't know much about him, anyone here his fan that can
tell me how good a fisherman he is ?
--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote contr

Rodney, I thought you were smart enough to know how to use
Google....Maybe not?

---

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!

Maybe he did but was asking for maybe a personal response from someone here
that could give him a better understanding........ Stop being an A&&hole its
getting boring

Chris S.

Old March 8th, 2009, 04:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 10:47:13 -0500, "Chris S."
then wrote:

"What me worry?" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Not for me. I've been sittin home with a killer cold for a week now.

Dan
Old March 9th, 2009, 12:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Chris S. wrote:

Maybe he did but was asking for maybe a personal response from someone here
that could give him a better understanding........

I should have explained it that way, of course I Googled him 10 sec
after hanging up the phone

He told me he was coming out of the closet next week, and not even
charging us for doing it, all he wanted was free rigs (he was tried of
paying for them I guess), he has been using it for over three years now,
and seams to have been paying off for him.

I was just wondering what people here thought of him , as a person, and
as a fisherman

Old March 9th, 2009, 12:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 19:13:51 -0500, Rodney Long

Chris S. wrote:

Maybe he did but was asking for maybe a personal response from someone here
that could give him a better understanding........

I should have explained it that way, of course I Googled him 10 sec
after hanging up the phone

He told me he was coming out of the closet next week, and not even
charging us for doing it, all he wanted was free rigs (he was tried of
paying for them I guess), he has been using it for over three years now,
and seams to have been paying off for him.

I was just wondering what people here thought of him , as a person, and
as a fisherman

You stated you had just spent an hour and a half on the phone with
him. Figured you knew personal stuff. There are a few good google
results on him. Kind of interesting. "Coming out of the closet" is
prolly not the best term to use. Nasty connotations and all!
Seems like a pretty good fisherman. You going to sponsor him?

BTW, Chris S...Look in the mirror next time you want to call someone
an A-hole.
---

Old March 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris S.

BTW, Chris S...Look in the mirror next time you want to call someone
an A-hole.
---

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!

Next time read watch you POST before you POST it..................

Chris S.

Old March 11th, 2009, 02:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Z

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com*www....eaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!

*Next time read watch you POST before you POST it..................

*Chris S.

Boy you guys are getting testy. :-) Me, I am going to the Minneapolis
Sport Show this weekend. Hopefully Joe H and the Secret Weapon guys
will be there again. Adios for now. Joe Z
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:38:46 -0700 (PDT), Joe Z
then wrote:

On Mar 9, 4:58*am, "Chris S." wrote:
BTW, Chris S...Look in the mirror next time you want to call someone
an A-hole.
---

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail reply
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com*www....eaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!

*Next time read watch you POST before you POST it..................

*Chris S.

Boy you guys are getting testy. :-) Me, I am going to the Minneapolis
Sport Show this weekend. Hopefully Joe H and the Secret Weapon guys
will be there again. Adios for now. Joe Z

Nah, that's not testy.
For years I went to the Sports Show in Milwaukee, WI. Unfortunately
it went so far downhill that most of the fishing guys split off and
started a separate show. I hope the one in Minneapolis is a good one.
Seein any warm air yet?
---

Old March 11th, 2009, 12:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Z

..

Boy you guys are getting testy. :-) *Me, I am going to the Minneapolis
Sport Show this weekend. Hopefully Joe H and the Secret Weapon guys
will be there again. Adios for now. Joe Z

Nah, that's not testy. *
For years I went to the Sports Show in Milwaukee, WI. *Unfortunately
it went so far downhill that most of the fishing guys split off and
started a separate show. *I hope the one in Minneapolis is a good one.
Seein any warm air yet?
---

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail replywww.outdoorfrontiers.com*www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!

Last two weeks we have been teases with 50's followed by zero. 5 below
this morning followed by 50 Saturday. I see what you mean about the
fishing guys. In Minneapolis it seems to apply too, instead of a
Lindner, someone from In-Fisherman or even Babe they have Bill Sherck
from Ron Schara's show Due North Outdoors doing the bass seminar. Sad.
I found the exibiors list online and no Secret Weapon either. Thanks
Dan for tweeking my curiosity, Now I am depressed! ;-) Joe Z