Anyone seen any gars in Port Phillip Bay yet?

Old December 9th, 2003, 08:53 AM
Lindsay

Default Anyone seen any gars in Port Phillip Bay yet?

Well?

What about the snapper.. my mate's got a few to 5kg of Frankston...

Anyone else?

Lindsay

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN
Old December 9th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Spider

There are the odd snapper about but there is an awful lot of water filled
with mini flathead in between. Mind you if you read the reports lodged by
the tackle shops or charter operators you would think they we in plague
proportions all lining up to commit suicide on the first hook they see

Old December 10th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Grumpy

Was out yesterday and hooked into a nice little snapper of 20cm , After a
tremendous battle of many hours I finally landed itlol,

Got one decent Flathead of 900Gm,

Regards
Alan