And speaking of apologies...

Old April 1st, 2007, 03:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default And speaking of apologies...

Another ROFF classic.

Who said it, and when?

"...or should I say Dick ?
I gave myself 24 hours to see if you had the guts to apologise for your
misdeeds. You obviously dont. You are probably such a self righteous and
sanctimonious *******, that you are not even aware of your wrongdoing.
Because I am a man of my word, and much as I regret it I will resign
from ROFF as soon as I have finished this post. I do not wish to have
anything at all to do with a group which largely allows your sort of
absolutely abysmal behaviour without censure, or even much comment. My
fond regards and best wishes to the people who actually replied to your
sanctimonious bull**** in the manner they did, it did at least comfort
me somewhat to learn that I am not the only one who thinks you are a
complete arsehole. Before you get the silly idea that you might have
frightened me into so reacting, I can assure you that this is not the
case. I am just completely disgusted and disappointed. If you really
want some trouble as a result of your reprehensible behaviour do some
"enquiries" about me, you will very quickly find out that some people
posess much bigger potential "sticks" with which to "smack" others who
make the mistake of taking the **** without due cause, threatening
innocent people, or otherwise misbehaving themselves in public to the
severe detriment of others. In other words "**** OFF" !

Yours resigningly"

OK, it's a toughie, but a few small clues will help the careful reader
make an educated guess as to the author. Those around for a time might
even remember the circumstances.
(scroll down for answer)
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Yep, that's right, you guessed it! Mike "Borked Psycho Orwell" Connor,
May of 1998, during the Max "Magnum, PI" Whittington hullabaloo...wonder
whatever happened to ol' Tom Selleck, Jr...eh, probably moved to Romania
or something...

This might actually help...someone...,

Old April 2nd, 2007, 03:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

einstein typed:
snip
. . . nothing butt . . .

I have that affliction. I've asked God for a "nothing belly", but he hasn't
seen fit to grant that wish.
--
TL,
Tim

Old April 2nd, 2007, 03:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
einstein

Here's ****ing in the wind:

If everybody (unlike me) would just ignore this insane
proliferation of neurotic flame posts, we'd all be better off.
What the goaders want is a response.
So give them what they want?

Every response to a sucker bait troll (and we've had virtually
nothing butt for months) the troller gets what he's addicted to.
So why be manipulated? Why give the troller what he wants?

I thought it was bad when George Jerke was still alive.
He looks like guidance counselor now.

I don't even read this group much anymore.
Once or twice a week at most.

Old April 2nd, 2007, 04:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:53:57 -0600, einstein
wrote:

I thought it was bad when George Jerke was still alive.
He looks like guidance counselor now.

His name was Gehrke. If you can do nothing except insult the dead who
can not defend themselves, then you should shut the **** up.

Yet another anonymous poster.....who ain't even close to being an
einstein.