Would everyone.......

Old September 20th, 2003, 01:20 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Default Would everyone.......

who has me in their addy books, please remove me. I am trying to narrow
this thing down, and I guess it's gonna take gettin' doin' away with all
correspondence for a while.

Thanks

Op

Old September 20th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Tim J.

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote...
who has me in their addy books, please remove me. I am trying to narrow
this thing down, and I guess it's gonna take gettin' doin' away with all
correspondence for a while.

Aaaaa -- it'll go away in a few days. Patience, grasshopper, patience.

.. . . and since I've only got three hours left, ARRrrr!
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 20th, 2003, 02:01 AM
walt winter

Tim J. wrote:
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote...

who has me in their addy books, please remove me. I am trying to narrow
this thing down, and I guess it's gonna take gettin' doin' away with all
correspondence for a while.

Aaaaa -- it'll go away in a few days. Patience, grasshopper, patience.

flotsam.

--waldo

Old September 20th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Purty Please!

Op --most folk would jump at the chance to delete me!--

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
no.

Old September 20th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Wolfgang

"walt winter" wrote in message

Tim J. wrote:
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote...

who has me in their addy books, please remove me. I am trying to narrow
this thing down, and I guess it's gonna take gettin' doin' away with all
correspondence for a while.

Aaaaa -- it'll go away in a few days. Patience, grasshopper, patience.

flotsam.

JETSON!!

Wolfgang

Old September 20th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
JETSON!!

George?

Op

Wolfgang

Old September 20th, 2003, 09:27 PM
George Cleveland

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:42:23 -0400, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
JETSON!!

George?

Op

What?

g.c.
Wolfgang

Old September 20th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"George Cleveland" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:42:23 -0400, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
JETSON!!

George?

Op

What?

JETISON.

Op

g.c.
Wolfgang

Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:45 AM

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:20:21 -0400, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

who has me in their addy books, please remove me. I am trying to narrow
this thing down, and I guess it's gonna take gettin' doin' away with all
correspondence for a while.

Ain't gonna do ya' no good, Opie.
If you're on a single SPAM list, your name is all over creation. If
your email addy in this group is good (or should I say was good),
you'll keep on getting them.

Fortunately my ISP has Postini. Unfortunately Postini is configured
such that I can only slam dunk 10 virii at a time, while I can do 100
to all of my SPAM at once. I'm getting virii at the rate of 1 or 2 a
minute. I think I'll just leave mine there until their servers squeal
at them from being overfull and they have to change it. I get so few
false positives any more on the SPAM end.

However, if any of you are emailing me, don't be surprized if I don't
get it. I don't have everyone white listed and I won't be able to see
my SPAM catcher until my virus mail is cleared. Poor Postini. I
guess they thought that virii would be few and far between. And they
have been until now.

I had over 3000 in the last two days. I hand deleted them when I got
up this morning and wasn't awake enough to do anything but zen
breathing. Worked. My blood pressure was nice and low and it all
fell into a rhythm. Delete 10. Breathe through left nostril. Delete
10. Breathe through right nostril.

You can tell I had nothing much to do today and don't come fully awake
easily.

--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli