2008 Presidential election about race?

Old November 18th, 2008, 04:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Peaceful Bill

Default 2008 Presidential election about race?

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Peaceful Bill wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Peaceful Bill wrote:
Hey, what's it like being an unemployed computer techie hiding
behind an Apple toy computer? Not much demand for those, eh? Sorta
like daycare for middle-aged hamnpsters. (bwahahahahahahahaha)

Can't you find a real job?

Who's hiding Mr. Jelly ? Certainly not me, I put my name to
everything I post and I'm in the Urbana phonebook. You're the
anonymous chicken**** who posts ignorant bull**** and nonsense
insults from the safety of Mommy's keyboard. And you should
know better than to take anything seriously rdean tosses out
when he's in snarky mode. I'm a semi-retired Unix weenie, the
semi being because there's plenty of freelance work on campus
that I can do if I wish between fishing trips.

Well, Don Quixote, I agree with the weenie part. That's certainly a
kinder way of describing that part.

Does your Mommy know you're playing on her computer today
instead of taking your sanitation engineer classes at the
VoTech junior high ? It's no wonder you post anonymously,
if you didn't the truant officer would come down on you
like a ton of bricks on a rotten pumpkin and Mommy would
know what you've been up to.

Get back to school, little boy, and next year take a math
class.

Yep, DQ, there are a lot of windmills in Urbana. Even enough to keep a
eunuch weenie in business (kinda limp and useless on a eunuch, eh?).

I see you missed your meds again today. But its nice to know that your
attendants loosened those really long sleeves of your jacket so you
could reach the keyboard of the computer in the exercise room.

Old November 18th, 2008, 04:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Peaceful Bill wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Get back to school, little boy, and next year take a math
class.

Yep, DQ, there are a lot of windmills in Urbana. ...

Maybe I'm just being nostalgic but I remember junior high
humor as much more biting and sarcastic. I mean the limp
eunuch pun while clearly junior high is pretty damn lame.
Kids today, I swear, they just ain't as clever as we were
back in the day.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 25th, 2008, 11:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Charlie S.

Default OT: Fishing - was: 2008 Presidential election about race?

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:24:52 -0600, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

...there's plenty of freelance work on campus
that I can do if I wish between fishing trips.

What part of the country are you in, and what do you fish for? I'm in
SE Texas (Houston area), and I do a lot of fly-fishing for bluegill
(my favorite) and bass. They're both LOADS of fun on the long rod!