Bear's new backpack

Old August 3rd, 2009, 12:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Default Bear's new backpack

"jeff" wrote in message
Mark Bowen wrote:
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

need a bigger pack, and one of those wheeled carts, so he can carry our
food and stuff!!

jeff

Sadly, Bear is not the pack mule that I am.

Caught a nice brown right there at the cable hole, the other weekend.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0627091253a.jpg
Views:	1100
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	641
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
geoff

Makes me miss my Shepherd.............

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I
decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his
food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn!
Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op